Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    3.2/5

July 05, 2022

Blow out central!

I wanted so badly to love pampers because they are so soft but sadly I couldn't get behind them.

Pros:
    Super soft and higher up in the back than huggies

Cons:
    No blow out catcher! Even though they are higher up they don't have the elastic flap to help contain the blowouts. If my guy has a big one and I lay him on his back to change him it all smooshes out the top.
    The fit.. why is there zero stretch and contour to the legs? I feel like it bunches up in the middle and rides down in the front. I have a chunky guy so perhaps if you have a slimmer baby it may fit well, but these to not contour to my hams curves.

July 03, 2022

Love

Loved these diapers for my newborn. The best fit for him, no leaks, gentle on his skin. Always been our go to diapers and will definitely be my go to on baby number 2

July 01, 2022

Works great for smaller babies

I loved these diapers for my newborn and when she was size 1. They fit great and absorbed really well. Not giving 5 start for everything because it doesn't have a stretchy back. When baby gets bigger and more mobile.... and more poopy... that extra barrier is helpful.

June 22, 2022

Not the best

We tried these diapers because it was cheaper than others but it also feels cheaper. It's not as "plush" and feels very thin. We never had any leaks with them which is great but it just didn't feel as "plush" and soft compare to the swaddlers.

June 01, 2022

Don’t fit right

When I had my first child I had tons of pampers from my shower but while using them I saw that they don’t fit well so we had to switch to Huggies and they fit better and feel better. Sorry but I don’t recommend pampers

May 29, 2022

Je suis satisfaite du produit

Je suis très satisfait des couches Pampers
    Je vais accoucher le mois de juillet et je fais deja mon petit stocks pour mon petit chéri
    La qualité est vraiment irréprochable, on l'avait opté pour mon petit neveu et je le gardais souvent et donc je changeais sa couche souvent et je me rappelle qu'il était toujours bien dans sa couche

May 17, 2022

Soft and absorbent

I am definitely a fan of the pampers line of products, the baby dry diapers are good but I feel like the other diapers in there line fit better. The diapers are very soft and absorbent but the waist band just doesn’t fit as nice as the 360 or the pull ups and I feel the sizing is a little off on the Baby dry (fit smaller).

May 13, 2022

Good for Baby

This product work really well with child. My baby hasn't had a single rash while using pampers and it has long lasting protection. I also that they don't expand as much making it easier to fit in clothes. I do find that my child grows out of sizes faster then some competing brands which causes more blow outs if you have a size that is too small.

April 02, 2022

La préférée de génération en génération

J’adore cette marque de couches. Elles sont minces, douces et absorbantes. De plus, elles sentent bonnes. Un doux parfum et aucune irritation. En plus, elles coûtent moins chères que l’autre marque populaire.

March 29, 2022

Je les adores

Mes enfants ne s'en passe plus sa garde les nuits bien au sec plus de réveille à pas en heure pour changer vraiment sa tiens une nuit complète sans problème