Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 03, 2016

We have tried many different diapers and these ones are the best! They don't leave the little balls of stuffing that some other ones do when they are full. They also hold what seems to me to be an amazing amount of liquid. My little one has a sensitive bottom and they keep her dry enough that diaper rash is very rare. Love these diapers.

October 01, 2016

This is all I have used for all my babies besides the attempts of trying something else and wasting money on those attempts, great brand has worked with all my babies.

October 01, 2016

Very good diaper, never leaked so far and smells so good. I have tried pther brand and the diaper is a little smaller that these but for my little girl this is the right size.

September 27, 2016

love this diapers for my little girl , she never leaked thru and they always smelled good, they were always on sale.
    I would use this product again in the future

September 27, 2016

Good Product. We are happy with it, we started with Huggies, and it leaks, we also tried some other store brand trying to save a few bucks, so bad for babies skin. Finally, we try this one, Pampers baby dry, no diaper rash, keep baby dry for hours, good fit. Our baby is older now, and we have been using different size Pampers Baby Dry diapers ever since. We have tried the the different styles in this brand, others are great too, but for the price, this is the best, and does the job. Price is good compare to other diapers in this brand.

September 24, 2016

J'utilise les pampers baby dry pour mon bébé et je trouve qu'elles sont les meilleurs, car il n'y a jamais de fuite. J'ai essayé plusieurs autres sorte et mon bébé sentait l'urine, lorsque j'ai essayé les pampers le problème d'odeur a été règlé. J'aime l'odeur de la poudre

September 24, 2016

These are great diapers, I enjoyed using them for my kids! They fit my son well, they never leaked, they aren't bulky. I definitely recommend these. I have repurchased these and will repurchase them. They are great especially for night time.

September 22, 2016

This is my go to diapers for my son. He can wear them all night and they do not leak through. I have used all the other brands out there and these are far the best!!!!

September 22, 2016

I have 3 kids and each one I had to use different diapers because they each worked differently. I love pampers, my daughter doesnt break out in diaper rashes nor does the diaper sag like store brand and huggies and not to mention really absorbent! i recommend for people who child pees a lot!

September 22, 2016

Great no leakage diaper. Even overnight. My son sometimes sleeps 12 hours at night and he never soaks through. Would definitely recommend them to other parents