Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Florida, United States

Highly recommend

Pampers is definitely the best brand diaper in our family’s book! Great diapers, no leaks like others we have tried. Baby sleeps a lot better in these then the other non name brand diapers. Great product and we will keep buying!

Good for the kid

When I first started using pampers, the product was great. No leaks, no mess even when the kid had liquid poop.

So I highly recommend this product for all parents out there.

Plymouth, United Kingdom

The best nappies we found for our son!

We have been using Pampers Baby Dry nappies for our son, since he was a newborn, he is now 3 years and just about toilet trained. We stopped using these nappies 6 months ago as we decided to move to Pampers pull ups instead.
    The journey of using Baby Dry nappies has been a positive one, he has been able to sleep through the night (when he eventually got there 🤣) so it out us at ease to know he was protected and dry at night, as well as during the day time!

United Kingdom

Best nappy on the market!

We tried many different ‘cheaper’ nappies, but found it wasn’t cost effective as the alternatives often leaked and meant a lot of extra washing! Pampers keep my baby dry throughout the night, they do what they say on the packet! I would buy these over any other brand.

They'll do in a pinch..

I've used these with both my kids and I'm definitely not a fan. They seem to be the cheapest of the Pampers line and that's definitely noticed. They sag the second a drop of pee hits them, and I can actually smell the pee from across the room. Not a fan, yet I buy them if I'm desperate or it's all the store has.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

The best

I don't think you can beat these nappies, they keep baby dry and I have experienced absolutely no leaks, they give a lit of movement for baby too, love em.

Southampton, United Kingdom

I would definitely recommend this product.

I have used Pampers with all my children and now my grandson. Very absorbent and flexible in movement for babies crawling and walking stages. Value for money as the sizing is generous.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

The best

Only used this brand on my son these are very secure and the gel crystals don't explode out like the other brands do defently recommend will be buying again

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Keeps baby dry

This product does as its ment to but doesn't lock all moisture away from baby. I dont feel it lasts aslong as they should so sometimes baby wakes up wet through

Ealing, United Kingdom

Great

I've been using them for 5 months now and can't find any fault.
    I don't need to change my baby overnight, they are effective and retain lots of liquid.
    Easy to put on and seem comfortable