Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 11, 2020

Awesome diapers 😍

I love these diapers they are very soft and comfortable. My eldest son use these diapers for 4 years.its very soft he never had any rashes.so i highly recommend this for sure😍❤

September 11, 2020

Worth to buy

This is a pretty soft diaper and feel like cotton my son never leak and my son never feel uncomfortable
    My son start to use pampers since he newborn and still using right now

1.5/5

September 10, 2020

Always leaks

I’ve tried all the pampers diapers and this one seems to leak the most sometimes you notice stuff coming out of the diaper when it’s full I’ve never experienced this with any other diaper

September 09, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Okay for the price

These diapers are usually on sale somewhere and for good reason. They aren’t as good quality as the swaddler pampers! They feel completely different and leak like crazy!

September 09, 2020

😍😍😍

Gonna give birth in 1 week and this is the brand that i decide to buy for my baby boy i did a lot of research and still the first brand with a good quality

September 08, 2020

Perfect.

No.1 diapers in the wormld.More comfortable, dry ,relax diapers.I am using it for my both kids.I try to other diapers but never satisfied with other companies so back switch with pampers so i highly recommend it.

September 07, 2020

I call these the anti blow out diaper

We are die hard pampers fan in this house. With two under two, we go through a lot of diapers and we have tested them all. Best value for my dollar and they are amazing for babies with chubbier legs. And best of all no blow outs!

Georgia, United States

These Diapers are Amazing

When you are looking for diapers that are cost effective and works for your crawling toddlers these diapers are an amazing way to get an amazing bang for your buck and swaddle your baby at the same time they are a great way to give your baby the softness they deserve and the protection your looking for in a diaper.

September 07, 2020

Pampers from newborn to now size 5!!

I always with pampers for my boy.. he is 3 years old now and I am still with this brand because it’s so worth it and my son loves this too🤗🤗 and I would definitely use this for my new baby too who is coming soon 😉😉

September 06, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Not good

I only used pampers for my first daughter for three months and I did not like it. My other issue with this product is the odor.So I will not recommend this product to anyone I know.