Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 11, 2020

Very good

My baby enjoys Pampers diapers. The seem comfortable and do not irritate her sensitive skin at all. They are pretty average cost compared to other brands as well.

October 11, 2020

The only diapers I buy for my baby

They keep my daughter dry and are very flexible. Never had a redness with these diapers. They come in a great variety of sizes and very easily adjustable.

October 10, 2020

2 kiddos, both pampered.

I love pampers baby dry. I've used them on both my kids. I've tried other brands, but just keep coming back. It's also an added bonus that you can collect Pampers points. I've redeemed them for quite a few things.

Texas, United States

Great Diapers

My son has very sensitive skin and these diapers are great for him.
    He never gets diapers' rashes. Best diapers in the market. Very soft and they fit perfectly.

2.3/5

Je connais mieux

Mon bébé de 2 mois deborde chaque fois que je lui mets une couche pampers. Jai l'impression que les ailes ne sont pas etanches. Si vous pouvez choisissez un autre modèle.

Connecticut, United States

Love them

I have only purchased this brand of diapers and wipes for all 3 of my children. It’s great quality never no leaks or smells I tell all my new mom friends that this is the best brand to buy

Happy baby, happy mommy

Sleep is so important to babies and their parents. When my baby slept through the night using pampers, we both woke up happy and rested. Not only that, but she didn’t have urine smell! The longer we leave our babies in wet diapers, the higher the risk of diaper rash, but this never happened.
    Strongly recommend!

Great diaper

I would use this brand again. They are durable, and hold well. Get a decent amount for the price as well.overall a good product for a good price and will continue to use for my future babies

October 06, 2020

The only diaper my son uses

We’ve tried other brands but they have never fit as well as pampers does. We use both baby dry and night time diapers. Our wipes are also pampers brand. I love their points system so it’s just the icing on the cake. I like the snug fit and gives me the peace of mind that he will be comfortable until his next change.

Top quality

My experience with Pampers has been phonomenal!
    It keeps my son dry at all times and provides protection for more than 24 hours.
    My son likes the little characters on the diapers as well