Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 6 Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 515 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

May 11, 2017

We have been using Pampers brand diapers for our daughter since she was newborn. Now that she is a toddler, she is in Pampers Cruisers (size 6). There has never been any problems with leaking which is so important, especially overnight!

February 27, 2017

These are the only diapers I use for my toddler. Super absorbent, even overnight! We have never had a leak with these and I've been using them since before he could crawl.

January 16, 2016

After trying Huggies brand diapers when my daughter was younger, I found that pampers cruisers fit more snugly to my daughter's body and had better overall coverage. I do wish that there were more in a box sometimes so I would not have had to buy them as often. But, we rarely had any issues with rashes or allergic reactions when it came to these diapers. We did, however, have a few problems with the seams around the legs coming apart extremely easily and having to clean up the absorbent beads contained in the diapers occasionally. But, overall a great product.

August 02, 2015

i love these diapers, we have gone through just about every brand with our little guy and these are the only ones to stand up to his wear and tear and long nights. we found with huggies brand and other no names he would wake up soaked like literally his shirt pants the whole works but not with pamoers, they have been a blessing!

July 09, 2015

I switched from Pampers baby dry to Pampers cruisers and although i love baby dry, the cruisers feel much more lighter and softer for better movement. Great for babies that are on the move or close to getting on the move.

May 01, 2015

We made the switch to Pampers shortly after my first was born, it was a given to use them on baby #2 when they arrived. I have never had an issue with leakage and they fit comfortably.

September 10, 2014

Love Pampers over Huggies! I find that Pampers fit much better, and actually move with my child. Pampers diapers haven't leaked, but I do find that the tabs that hold the diaper closed rip off on occasion.