pantene airspray Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 182 in Hairspray

July 05, 2017

The smell of this product is great

I love using this product to keep my hair in place all day long. No matter the weather, this product truly holds true, and keeps my hair looking great.

The smell is amazing, and the formula does not leave my hair brittle and dry.

Totally recommend!

July 05, 2017

Will buy again

Pantene Airspray is very light yet has a strong flexible hold just like they advertise. It gives my hair volume and keeps it where I want it while still keeping it brushable. Great styling product. Love it!

May 30, 2017

This hairspray is a bit more expensive than average but well worth the price. It sprays out in such a fine mist, making it nearly impossible to overdo it and end up with helmet head. The can is light and really easy to spray. The product leaves my hair feeling natural but it still provides the hold I need and to top it off, the product has a really nice scent. It is definitely a favorite of mine!

May 29, 2017

This is a Great product! A nice light spray that doesn't weigh your hair down but it has a strong hold and the smell is nice. Definitely worth the price and it is very affordable.

May 07, 2017

I have very curly hair and use hairspray regularly to keep my curls in check. I like using products that are light enough to keep a natural look but strong enough to tame my locks. When I first used Pantene Airspray it took me a while to get used to the spray distribution. The product dispenses more mist-like than spray-like which makes for a lighter, less concentrated application. I use it on damp hair after applying a small amount of hair gel. The product helps keep my curls frizz-free while holding a natural look that is soft to the touch. I like that this product is alcohol free as my hair is on the dryer side. The product has a pleasant fragrance that is not overpowering. I would consider purchasing it in future.

April 30, 2017

I find it holds my hair well in place and works helps when trying to tame those unruly fly aways. I appreciate the fact that it doesn't go sticky and it smells nice which is always a bonus!

April 26, 2017

I have very hard to control hair and finding a hair product that works is very difficult. But I found that this product works great with my curly hair and hold without looking sticky.

April 16, 2017

I like this hairspray because of its price and what you get for your money. It work quite well; not the greatest defense when it comes to heavy winds. Hair can tend to go flat fast. Scent is nice and it doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or grimy.

April 10, 2017

I got a 30g container as a sample attached to other pantene products! It doesnt leave a sticky feeling like other sprays do either it is amazing amd smells great

March 29, 2017

J'adore ce produit, mes 3 filles et moi on l'utilise constamment a la maison et surtout en camping !! 2 de mes soeurs achètes ce produits et quelques unes de mes amies aussi ont adopté ce produit parce que nous leur en avons parler et qu'elles ont pu voir elles-même la différence. L'odeur est douce et agréable et le produit ne laisse pas les cheveux lourd.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray