Pantene conditioner anti breakage

Pantene conditioner anti breakage Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 677 in Conditioner

March 15, 2017

I love this conditioner! it makes my hair soft and shiny. it gives my curls a boost of perfection i will honestly buy this again, the price is Worth the shot and the quality is good the effectiveness lasts me overall 2 weeks

March 05, 2017

I recently tried Pantene Anti Breakage Conditioner for the first time. I was so satisfied by the feel of my hair once I rinsed the product out. Most of my tangles were gone and my hair was easy to brush. Added bonus, the product smells great. I would recommend this conditioner and continue to use it myself

January 15, 2017

The Pantene anti breakage conditioner works to the same effectiveness as most conditioners under this brand. It does create a smoother look but tends to get greasy quicker after using this product.

May 11, 2016

I have started using the Pantene products in our home and love them! The conditioner leaves our hair feeling soft and healthy and it smells so good too. Keeps the frizz down. No more messy hair days!

February 17, 2016

Makes my hair so smooth and shiny. It's looks beautiful and easier to manage. Tangle free. Love it! Have been using it for my daughter. No more tangles!

February 01, 2016

Pantene ProV antibreakage conditioner is a good conditioner it moisturizes and smoothens hair. It would probably take you one week to see the results. I personally think this is worth the price because the size of the conditioner could last you up to 4-5 months. Not bad for a conditioner, although the antibreakage fomulation isn't that prominent so that's why I gave only an average score.