4.1/5
Pantene Pro V Classic Clean Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#65 in Shampoo

Gently cleanses and conditions hair for a healthy shineThis one-step combination Pro-vitamin formula leaves hair shining and classically beautiful. This is where healthy hair begins. This Pro-V 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner:Makes hair shiny and healthy-looking from root to tipDetangles and leaves hair manageableLeaves hair healthy looking

October 07, 2017

Looovvveee It!!!

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! first time i bought and used this product feel in love with how it turned my hair out.it makes my hair soooo smooth soft and shiny even with damaged brittle thick course hair..would recommend this products to families and friends and everyone out there..Now its my all time favorite product can't get enough of it..

September 28, 2017

Pantene pro v

Love this product! I always choose/love pantene hair products. Smells great and always leaves your hair feeling hydrated soft! and leaves my hair looking smoother. it is also relatively inexpensive compared to other shampoo brands

May 30, 2017

I ADORE pantenes line of hair products, especially their shampoos and conditioner's. I have very long thick and temperamental hair that is extremely sensitive to the product I chose for it. Pantene is literally the only cleanser that leaves my hair looking,smelling, and FEELING as it should. Every time I try something else or am away from home I totally pay for it! These times always remind me why I choose pentene:)

May 07, 2017

Love this product. Makes my hair feel silky and clean. Very moisturizing and leaves hair feeling soft when dry. Smells very nice, but not too strong.

May 07, 2017

Pantene pro version shampoo and conditioner is the only shampoo and conditioner I have used in about 20 years.I love this product a lot and so do my children. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone

April 21, 2017

This product is affordable and pretty good. It works best with untreated hair. I've found the conditioning aspect isn't as good when I have highlighted hair.

April 07, 2017

I always go with the "Classic Clean" of Pantene Pro V, both shampoo and conditioner. I find it leaves my hair feeling silky and it's always shiny, especially in the sun!

March 20, 2017

I like this product. I like how my hair feels after.. my hair used to be so greasy only a few hours after having a shower and once I switched to Pantene it's made a HUGE difference!

March 13, 2017

This shampoo/conditioner is a brand I have been using for years! Love the way it cleans my hair and how healthy and good it makes my hair look! I will continue to use this shampoo until the day I find a brand that's even better! I would recommend anyone and everyone try this shampoo!

February 22, 2017

I've tried a few 2 in 1 shampoos in the hopes of trying to cut back on showering time. Sadly Pantene didn't do any good for me. I usually enjoy the scent of their shampoos but this one was not enjoyable. I couldn't imagine walking around all day smelling that scent. I also found my hair to be quite dry, not as conditioned as it would have been when I use their shampoo and conditioners separately. Maybe next time!