Paula's Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer

Paula's Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #908 out of 1305 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 10, 2015

This product is average. It moisturizes well, but doesn't make any major improvements in the tone of my skin. The brand appeal is a little dull, so overall, I probably wouldn't spend money on this product again.

July 13, 2014

It goes on your skin smooth and cool. I saw a dramatic difference in my skin. It was clearer and well hydrated!

April 15, 2014

I ordered this as a sample and am still still debating whether to purchase this or not. I still have some night moisturizers on hand at the moment.

This glides over my skin, quite nicely. My face didn't feel tight or greasy after applying which is a big plus for me. I havea very oily t zone at times and the rest of my face can get quite dry, especially over night, however my skin looked and felt quitr hydrated in the morning and no oily t -zone.

Use as directed.

April 04, 2013

I purchase this after finding out about Paula and her background in makeup.

I am concerned with anti-aging but I do not have major wrinkles yet so it is difficult to tell if this has been effective however I must say it is a rich formula that feels great on my dry skin.

I love that this has retinol in it and it has no fragrance. It does not irritate my skin at all and It is a great price for having all the appropriate ingredients for skin.

I will be looking in to purchasing more products from the RESIST line.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    sample source

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics