Persian Cold Wax Reviews
#317 in Hair Removal

August 14, 2019

A go-to

This stuff is great. It comes with cloth strips that are reusable and an applicator stick. I've bought this several times. It easily removes unwanted hair anywhere. It's cheaper than gettong it professionally done and you know you're the only one who's using it, unlike some spas.

August 10, 2019

Best wax ever

I have very sensitive skin and I am very reluctant to try out things when it comes to wax my hair down there because I look for something thats easy to handle yet make my skin super clean and smooth so a friend of mine recommended me and I got this. I tried it and it was so good. It didn't rip off my skin, didn't even left any rashes or bumps. I was able to wash the residue afterwards.

August 16, 2018

Love this!

I’ve tried waxing before and this product is so amazing. Like regular wax, it makes your skin a bit pinkish but it doesnt really hurt. When you apply and pull it, it feels nothing. I really enjoyed using it and it is also really affordable. It comes with the strips and the spatula inside the box, and everything is actually washable and can be reused, if you want to.

0.7/5

January 18, 2018

Expensive and all you're left with is sticky legs

I was disappointed after reading good reviews on the product, but when I tried it out.. twice.. I was left with bald patches on my legs and mutated hairs.. let me elaborate.. some hairs either came out completely or were ripped with the wax half way, it was a complete rip off (no pun intended) and one of the worst waxing experiences I've ever had.

May 24, 2017

With this product i have to say it is the best wax i have used. I have very fine blonde hairs and every other wax i have used (nair..etc) none have worked but this one was amazing its actually worked. My favorite part is it just washes away with water and the strips are reuseable.

1.8/5

October 08, 2015

Not a fan. I have tried many at home waxing kits and this one just wasn't for me. It just didn't do the job as well as the other kits I have used.

1.2/5

March 03, 2015

I did not have the same experiences with this product as my fellow reviewers. I found the wax didn't take out all the hair that it should have. In fact there were usually only a couple of hairs in the wax and the rest stayed firmly attached to me. I got the wax to do my eyebrows as I did not want to mess with heating up tubs just to do a quick brow clean up. But I was disappointed over and over again! I did try the wax a few times, thinking that I just needed practice. But I could never get it to work. I have about 95% of a tub left that is going to go to waste!

Not worth the money! There are other, better waxes out there.

Also, there were not nearly enough cloth strips for the amount of wax.

The only good point was that the wax is water soluble and therefore a bit easier to clean up.

September 22, 2013

Thanks to my ethnicity, I am quite fair but hairy. I read the reviews on chickadvisor and bought the Persian Cold wax. Just as the earlier reviews state this is an effective waxing solution and is much cheaper than going to the salon. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

September 22, 2013

Pretty much anytime I've tried going to salon or done DIY kits on my legs they never work well. They always miss a ton of hair and it's annoying. But I wanted to try this kit because it's been reviewed well to work on dark coarse hair and it was on sale at Walmart. Needless to say even after following the directions precise I still ended up with a ton of hair still on my legs. I guess I'm just meant to shave for the rest of my life. UGH.

However, This kit worked brilliantly on all my brows and facial hair perfectly. And I absolutely love how water soluble the wax is if you make a mess of it. Great kit over all and probably works well for everyone but me lol.

April 19, 2012

Persian Cold Wax has proved to be the most effective wax I have used out of the countless number of waxes I have tried. Not only is the wax light-scented, it does not leave any wax sticky residue on your skin after waxing (it's always a pain trying to get that excess wax off your skin!). Persian Cold Wax includes two wax sticks - facial and body as well as enough wax strips (that actually work) in the box. Overall, this product is priced similarly to competing products, and is worth the buy.