Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Reviews
#84 in Masks

August 22, 2017

Great cooling cucumber scent!

This product is definitely more pricey. I bought it from Sephora for $60 CAD. The cucumber has a nice scent to it and it is very cooling. I would say the product worked well and what it was intended for. I would maybe buy it again but I would guess there are other products just as effective at less the price.

August 13, 2017

Perfect for puffy eyes

These are seriously my go-to eye patch for when I'm experiencing puffiness or really if I even need just a pick me up after a long day. They are so great and definitely exceeded my expectations! I keep it in the fridge as I find the cold really soothes the area and let's my concealer apply easily! I would definitely recommend it. // Ce sont sérieusement ma correction de l'œil à l'œil lorsque je souffre de poils ou vraiment si je n'ai même besoin que de me ramasser après une longue journée. Ils sont si géniaux et ont définitivement dépassé mes attentes! Je le garde au réfrigérateur alors que je trouve que le froid calme vraiment la région et que notre correcteur s'applique facilement! Je le recommanderai assurément.

June 23, 2017

Worth every penny

I love this mask it is easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and calmed. It doesnt have much of a scent and makes my skin look fresh, I use this mask once or twice weekly and before getting ready for a night out. I also put it in the fridge for a bit before applying for those hot muggy days so it feels even more refreshing.

January 17, 2017

This mask is not cheap, but it is worth EVERY penny! I love this mask, I use it once or twice a week during the winter as a pick me up :) It helps my skin stay nice and hydrated and helps the redness causes by the cold air. It is very soothing and has a nice pleasant scent.

3.2/5

January 09, 2017

My skin feels great but I wouldn't say it so hydrated I'm just happy that my skin didn't react badly to the mask it was also a little bit hard to wash off it took a couple rinses which was funny .love the list of all the natural ingredients!

October 02, 2016

C'est le meilleur masque appaisant pour le visage que j'ai essayer . Il est idéal en voyage lors de coup de soleil sur le visage. Bonne odeur fraîche .

September 16, 2016

This ultra gentle gel helps soothe, hydrate, and detoxify dry, irritated skin. It contains botanical extract of cucumber, papaya, chamomile, pineapple, sugar, maple, sugar cane, orange, lemo, bilberry and aloe. Whoa thats alot! Great mask for summer after being out in the sun or to help de-puff eyes!

September 14, 2016

Nice mask. A woman at Sephora recommended this mask to me to help with redness, and I didn't find it did much. But it did soothe and nourish my skin! I found it very hydrating and non irritating on my sensitive skin. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase this, but I'm glad I tired it out!

July 12, 2016

This mask is so refreshing!! It leaves your skin very smooth and moisturized. This is an excellent product for those who have dry irritated skin. I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone!

July 09, 2016

This is amazing. It really does what it says. One day the area under my right eye had a reaction to a new under eye gel. It was so red and swollen like someone punched me in the eye. I put cortisone on it and nothing. I put this on my face that night and after 10 minutes the swelling and redness was almost gone. Love this so much!