Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask

Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 735 in Masks

September 14, 2016

This mask smells SO good! It smells like pumpkin pie! I love anything and everything pumpkin, so I was really intrigued by this mask, and it did not disappoint! It didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and left it super soft and smooth. It deep cleaned and made my skin feel fresh. I would definitely recommend!

August 09, 2016

Holy moley dose this stuff ever smell like pumpkins! I really like Peter Thomas Roth skin products (not so much the price...) and this Pumpkin mask so far has worked really well! I sometimes have a hard time with marks and washes with micro beads as they can irritate my skin. So far this product has left my skin feeling nice and clean and soft. Did I mention it smells exactly like pumpkin?!

January 25, 2016

This mask smells amazing and does a great job of exfoliating my skin without drying out my skin

January 12, 2016

This is the best defoliator I have ever tried! I use it 2-3 times a week. I apply it to clean skin and rub it in until it begins to get dry then I leave it on to do its magic for 5-20 minutes and rinse it off. It also

January 12, 2016

First of all, this mask smells like pumpkin spice so that for one makes it a win in my eyes.

Secondly the exfoliant combined with the enzymes in this mask do a dual process on your face.

I recommend adding a little water when applying to ensure that is not too harsh or irritating on your skin.

September 30, 2015

My husband bought this, the cleanser and the cucumber mask for me for my birthday. I already adored the cleanser, so I was really excited to try this. I was not disappointed at all! This mask is soothing and feels fantastic. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, moisterized and refreshed. I now use it two-three times a week. I highly recommend this product and brand

June 24, 2015

I love this pumpkin enzyme mask from the Peter Thomas Roth skincare line. It has alpha hydroxy acid in it to help get rid of all the dead skin cells from your face. It does tingle slightly at first, it's due to the ingredients starting to work on your skin. The pumpkin smell is amazing and you will see a difference the 1st time you use it.

June 11, 2015

This is amazing! it kind of stings or tingles when you put it on and when you take it off your face looks absolutely radiant and the next day it looks even better. It gets rid of all the dry patches and helps prevent acne and blackheads because it exfoliates your skin removing all the built up oils and dead skin. This kind of does irritate sensitive skin but only slightly.