4.9/5
#5 in Bottles

Good - 0

September 23, 2019

Tommy tippie

These tommy tippie bottles are really good. The marking for the oz on them are easy to see and they do not rub like other bottles i used. The nipples on them are like a breast nipple so it is not difficult to switch from breast to bottle when needed.

September 23, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Love love love !!

I have always used tommee tippee bottles for both my girls and they both seem to get on with them when they were babies . I love that the teat is similar to the nipple so when I was expressing for my youngest she had no trouble drinking between breast and bottle. Love the different colours rather than just the plain white like other companies. The bottles and accessories are most definitely a must for a newborn baby.

September 03, 2019
    Georgia, United States

I would recommend to every mom.

I love Tommy tippy bottles, I have used them for all three of my kids. They are easy to clean and just as easy to put back together. I was also able to transition from bottle to breast easy with my babies. I love this product and recommend for colic babies as well.

August 20, 2019

My fav!

Tommee tippee bottles is all I’ve used for all 3 of my kiddos! The nipple is close to a real breast and my babies have always taken them immediately when we switched from breast to bottle. Plus, they are so easy to wash with only 3 pieces!

August 15, 2019

Best bottles ever

These bottles are awesome. The nipple is close to a real breast, it collapses like a real nipple and my baby took to them immediately when we switched from breast to bottle

July 24, 2019

tippee

this bottle is great, my baby has adapted so well to it. if i try get her on a different brand shed not go for it at all, she loves tommee tippe bottles

January 03, 2019

The Only Bottle My Baby Loved!

I wanted a bottle to use for when Dad wants to do a few feedings and these were gifted to me at one of my showers and they are the ONLY ones my boy will take! And we haven’t had any issues with nipple confusion either! Best bottles I’ve tried!

December 20, 2018

Baby Bottles

I purchased the Tommy Tippie bottles for my nephew when he was born and i absolutely loved them. The unique design fit right into my nephew hands. My nephew would throw them down and they could stand the abuse where other bottles lost their nipples or the bottles would crack but not these ones. They are awesome i would definitely buy these bottles

October 09, 2018

Love it!

Love these bottles! I have a gassy baby who was breastfed and these helped with the gas and there was no nipple confusion when I went back to work. Will be buying all products Tommee Tippie!

October 05, 2018

Only bottle my two babies would take

Both my babies loved the Tommee Tippe bottles. I breastfeed both my babies but once I went back to work they drank from the bottle without an issue. I was so relieved they took a bottle.