Tommy Tippie bottle Reviews
#4 in Bottles

December 16, 2020
    Texas, United States

Great product

My 3 month old niece uses these bottles and we never have to worry about her having gas or spitting up alot . These bottles are great. Shes very peculiar about the type of bottle she drinks from and we've had no problem with her drinking from Tommy tipee brand I recommend

December 16, 2020
    California, United States

Used for both kids as babies

Had success with this bottle for both babies and didn't have to buy multiple brands to see what they took. Both babies took it rather easily. They are easy to clean and easy to switch out the nipples. I would definitely recommend.

October 29, 2020

My son loves it

I love nipple size and style as it mimic the actual nipple. It lessen the confusion of my baby. I am using this brand for a year already and very durable.

October 27, 2020

Love love love!

These have a nice nipple that is very similar to real. We had used a different brand of bottle, but my son kept gagging on the other nipples we’ve never had a problem with these. They are fabulous!

March 06, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Very natural like bottles!

I love tommy tippie bottles! These are the only ones my daughter would take while breastfeeding without being confused. They even make formula capsules that fit inside.

February 10, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Tommee tippie

Tommee tippie are the best bottles i ever used my son never got colic while using these he took to them better than others and they are easy to clean and sterilise

2.8/5

January 29, 2020

Started Strong Ended Weak

These bottles were the original ones I purchased when I was in the hospital for my baby. The first couple bottles we used were great, he had no issues with air bubbles, got a good flow. I than purchased a 6 pack and he had nothing but issues with gas, throwing up, not being able to get the suction right and the nipple would collapse. It was a headache I got rid of the 6 pack and bought more Philips Avent.

January 29, 2020

Couldn’t imagine my life without Tommee Tippee

Tommee Tippee a bottles made transitioning from breastfeeding to bottle feeding very smooth for my son. We ran into no issue transitioning between the two. Their wide nipple allowed for no confusion. Such an easy process thanks to Tommy Tippie

December 03, 2019

BOTH BABIES LOVED THEM

Both my kids - 3 years apart were only ever given tommy tippie and both never refused to take them. They are easy to clean - never stain - never leak - great value and the best part is if you happen to forget one most stores carry them so you never have to worry!

November 25, 2019
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

Great Bottles

I have always used Tommy Tippee bottles. They are the best bottles out on the markets these days. The bottles are a great shape which are great to handle when you are feeding your baby in your arm also when the baby gets older they can grip onto the bottle not a problem.