Physicians formula butter blush Reviews
#75 in Blush

March 08, 2020

Smells great!

The best drug store blush. The smell is light and beachy. It’s got a nice texture and a buildable colour. My only complaint is that the brush is just a sponge. I tried it once and will never use it again. It’s useless for blending

3.2/5

January 14, 2020
    Colorado, United States

Not as buttery

This is not us buttery as the butter bronzer. And it doesn't work on some of my brushes which mostly works on almost all of my brushes. Shade range is good bc it covers all types of skin color.

October 17, 2019

Unsure

The texture of this is amazing, seriously feels great! Super blendable and easy to apply, and looks perfect on my skin! However it is scented like a tropical sunscreen.... The scent is really strong which I don't like at all!

April 24, 2019

Gorgeous Subtle Blush

i really love the formula for the butter line. its very buttery and soft, it melts onto the skin and looks very natural. not for you if you want a super pigmented blush because these arent meant for that, these are for a more natural subtle look but you can build the intensity up. i have the shade Plum Rose which is very pretty but not something i typically wear since its a dusty mauve colour and i usually wear pinks, peaches, etc. it has a very gorgeous sheen to it without any glitter. very easy to blend and build. it lasts forever on my skin. i will have to try some of the other shades but i do recommend these if you want something less pigmented and more natural. i like a less intense blush so these are perfect for me

March 27, 2019

Too few shade options

The texture and smell are amazing however the are too few colors to choose from. Also the color payoff was terrible.

The butter highlighter is amazing but I would pass on the blush.

March 17, 2019

Best Blush ive found in drugstore

Very similar/ same formula as the bronzer
    Smells absolutely amazing! Very beautiful selection of colours. Both bronzer and the blush work very well together!! Both are a little on the pricy side however if you get it on sale it’s a very good deal. I’d pay more than it’s price for the product

November 06, 2017

Pretty and natural

I like this blush a lot, it's very natural looking and gives a soft glow-y effect to the cheeks. It really is buttery and smooth!I like to use this blush to give a soft flush to my cheeks when I am going for a no-makeup look. I wish it wasn't so pricey for a drug store brand, but otherwise, it's a great product.

September 26, 2017

Glamour-from-within

With Physicians Formula Butter Blush, it's easy to create a multi-dimensional look and the most natural healthy looking glow. It also makes my cheeks look radiant with the flattering color.

July 17, 2017

Love This Product

I love this brand and all there products, they are great and good for your skin, I love the fact that there natural and very affordable, I buy this brand a lot

June 29, 2017

My new favorite blush!

Omg you guys! I have totally found my new fav blush! It smells like coconut, the feel on the skin is like and silky and the pigment is so perfect! It really takes the best parts from powder and cream blush and mixed it into one flawless product.
    The packaging is cute and so is the applicator that it comes with even though I have my own 'tool kit' that I prefer. You can definitely tell thought went into even the packaging!
    It's such a great beauty find that I need to go and get the other colours to play with as I started with the Rose and now definitely need the 'natural glow' version.