Physicians Formula Super CC  Color-Correction   Care Powder

Physicians Formula Super CC Color-Correction Care Powder Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 382 in Powder

April 03, 2017

Physicians Formula the colour correction care is amazing. It takes all my red blemishes away so fast. Quick fix to my every day routine. I love this stuff.

March 20, 2017

I'm a fan of physician's formula and I wanted to love this powder. I was hoping it would become my everyday face powder - especially for $18. It looks chalky on my skin and doesn't seem like it has a very buildable coverage like I'd hoped it would. It does seem to contract the redness but would probably be best over top of a foundation or BB cream rather than just alone. Very disappointing for the price, the Elf complexion perfection powder offers way more bang for your buck.

October 04, 2016

this physicians formula CC powder has different colors in it so that it corrects skin redness and blue or purple circles. i didn't find that it has a good coverage to correct but it is a good finishing powder to apply after foundation. it has a silky texture and gives a velvety finish

September 09, 2016

Bought this stuff in the kit and will never use anything else again! Retails for $17 and is my new drugstore find. Being extremely sensitive, this product covers redness and does not add to it. Physicians formula is always a great buy for me and never disappoints.

May 07, 2015

Does a great job of toning down redness and evening out skin tone, but does tend to leave skin looking quite pale and washed out unless used with a bronzer. A bit on the pricey side though, but performs better than cheaper brands by far. Don't need to use a lot so it doesn't leave you feeling like you're wearing a heavy layer of makeup and can be worn over other makeup.

August 13, 2014

I am so happy I found this product. I ran out of my regular powder (Shiseido) and did not want to spend $50 on a new one. I found this on sale at Target for under $20.00. This powder does a great job of controlling my shine (I have combination skin - shiny on the forehead and cheeks), which heightens in the summer months. I generally will wear this with bronzer under as I find that it does leave a pale powdery residue. It may not be as apparent in the winter when my skin gets paler. I think this is a great product for those with light to medium skin tones, anything tanner, and it may just end up looking chalky. It control shine for about 8 hours.