Pillsbury pizza pops Reviews
#15 in Snacks

2.0/5

October 10, 2017

What happened...?

As a kid these were the things I would beg my mum for every time I went shopping with her. They were so perfect after school.. just pop two in the microwave and you were completely set until supper.

But now, I don't know.. Maybe it's getting older? Maybe they changed the recipe somewhere along the way? These do not taste the way I remember, and now when I eat them they're kind of gross. Everything about them just tastes processed and bland.

If you're hungry and these just happen to be in the freezer, why not! But I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them.

September 18, 2017

Great for a Yummy Quick Snack

I always have a box of @Pillsbury Pizza Pops in my freezer. My family enjoys cheese and pepperoni. They are available in different varieties which are just as tasty. I like the convenience of them just putting them in the microwave when I am working. In also bake them in my toaster oven for a crisper crust. They are also Good for a satisfying and filling lunch and a snack. Great taste and price. This is a snack I buy every week.

September 18, 2017

Occastional Snack

They are good for an occasional snack. I find them a bit doughy and not enough filling in them. I really don't like heating these in the microwave. They get soggy.

2.7/5

August 03, 2017

Pizza pops

I remember eating these a lot growing up as I would have one as a snack after school. I recently bought some and they were alright but not as good as I remembered. It has a decent pizza flavour but can be too salty. Once you microwave it, the crust gets a bit soggy so you don't get the same texture as you would with a pizza and it's crispy crust. But overall I would repurchase from time to time as a snack.

August 03, 2017

RIP Stomach.

I love these, but cannot and refuse to eat them. They make my stomach feel like a garbage disposal which makes me wonder what is actually in them. eat at your own risk, I suppose.

August 02, 2017

My Favourite

I LOVE PIZZA POPS. Just seeing these reviews got me excited and now I'm craving for it. I love how simple it is to make and it just taste delicious. I really and truly can't complain about this. There's a variety of types available. I can eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I stock up on this product when I go to the grocery store. I really don't know anything to say about this product to criticize it.

August 02, 2017

These are great for school/work

I love these because they are quick lunch when you run out of time and need something quick to pack. These are so easy to make, and they taste good in the microwave or the oven.
    These have many different varieties, but the original will always be the best to me personally. I love the cheese and meat combination.

July 09, 2017

Tastes Great

These are great to pack a fast lunch for children because it only takes about 20 mins to bake! There are different options for peoples food needs such as three cheese for veg and etc

June 17, 2017

Fav in our house

This is a hands down fav in our home. With four kids we are always on the go to one event or the next and this is a great on the go snack or even a late night snack for mom and dad

June 09, 2017

Pillsbury makes a ton of amazing premade packaged foods, snacks, deserts. Pizza Pops/Pockets are fantastic! Great tasting Pizza Dough stuffed with favourites of Pepperoni&Cheese; Cheesey Delux with Mushroom, Onion& Green Pepper; Bacon&Ham;. They are all So delicious, with Real chunks of Veggies and Meats. I bake them in my Conventional Oven for 20 mins makes the breading crunchy crispy and not hard like Microwave. Perfectly Stuffed full! So much nutrients and flavoring. Good amount in the packages and decent price on Sale. makes a efficient effective easy to prepare lunch for the entire family. Makes good school and work lunches.