Pillsbury pizza pops Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #16 out of 1274 in Snacks

July 09, 2017

Tastes Great

These are great to pack a fast lunch for children because it only takes about 20 mins to bake! There are different options for peoples food needs such as three cheese for veg and etc

June 17, 2017

Fav in our house

This is a hands down fav in our home. With four kids we are always on the go to one event or the next and this is a great on the go snack or even a late night snack for mom and dad

June 09, 2017

Pillsbury makes a ton of amazing premade packaged foods, snacks, deserts. Pizza Pops/Pockets are fantastic! Great tasting Pizza Dough stuffed with favourites of Pepperoni&Cheese; Cheesey Delux with Mushroom, Onion& Green Pepper; Bacon&Ham;. They are all So delicious, with Real chunks of Veggies and Meats. I bake them in my Conventional Oven for 20 mins makes the breading crunchy crispy and not hard like Microwave. Perfectly Stuffed full! So much nutrients and flavoring. Good amount in the packages and decent price on Sale. makes a efficient effective easy to prepare lunch for the entire family. Makes good school and work lunches.

May 25, 2017

I don't have these often but they are good for every now and again when you are in a rush. The crust is flakey yet soft on the inside because of the cheese and sauce. There is a good amount of both cheese and sauce on the inside. I like eating these best when they are warm. They are a bit expensive but sometimes you can find them on sale, which is when I would recommend buying them.

May 14, 2017

These are a rare indulgence on movie night. We got these on sale for 1.99 so I popped a few boxes in the freezer. They are loaded with cheese and pepperoni. The crust is very tasty....If your looking for healthy, these aren't it! Quick to heat up for a treat, or when someone didn't do groceries! These have been around for a long time.

May 02, 2017

I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase pizza pops . They're nothing special . They're okay if you're in a pinch and need something quick and easy. I will only buy these if I can get them for under a dollar with sales and coupons .

1.8/5

March 04, 2017

Use to be a great product but I have noticed that the have changed the recipe does not taste as great as before and I no longer purchase this brand and have switched to the none brand due to the change of taste

February 24, 2017

I love these pizza pops.
    I have days where I'm not able to put food into my stomach as it won't accept food all the time.
    I have found that I'm able to eat these wonderful Lil treats and keep them down.
    Thank you Pillsbury for these Pizza Pops (:

February 24, 2017

I love pizza pops - I usually stock up when they go on sale. As a busy uni student, these were a staple of my diet. They contain a good amount of cheese and filling, and they defrost quickly and nicely.
    The deluxe ones were my favourite

January 22, 2017

I LOVE pizza pops! They are so bad for you, but taste so good! I only eat them when Im super lazy and don't want to actually make a meal. Plus they are on sale a lot!