Playtex Baby Drop-Ins Original Nurser 8-10 OZ: Dark Blue Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 750 in Bottles

Drop-Ins Original Nurser provides an excellent value while reducing gas, colic and spitting up. The pre-formed and pre-sterilized liners allow you to squeeze the extra air out of the bottle. And the liner is discarded after each feeding for easy cleaning. Contains: 1 8-10 OZ Nurser - Dark Blue, 1 NaturaLatch Slow Flow Latex Nipple, and 5 Drop-Ins Liners

March 27, 2017

I absolutely love the bottles. When my son was born I purchased Medela bottles but I read that they're the best. A friend of mine bought me a set of Playtex bottles when my son was 6 months old and I never went back to the Medelas. Playtex bottles with the drop in inserts are so quick in a pinch. If I don't have any clean ones all I need to do it wash a nipple because the insert is always sterilized. THEY'RE PERFECT!

February 28, 2017

Great bottles to use everyday. They withstand repeated use and the lids don't leak. They are available in many colours and at many stores. Very convenient to use the drop in liners.

February 23, 2017

I did not like the drop in bottles I found the liners were to expensive so I just went and bought new bottles and took the time to sterilize them instead

June 28, 2016

My favourite bottle for both kids. Even recommended by the nicu and received my first one there cause we could use new liners between use and squeeze out all the air. Also wanted up quicker sitting in hot water than the thicker plastic bottles so baby didn't have to wait as long to eat. I miss the brown latex nipple though. My kids don't like the clear silicone nipple. It feels to fake for even me touching and looking at it. And the newer design of the bottles I'm not a fan of. But the older coloured ones as pictured is great. Hopefully more natural nipple come back to market. Overall love them and my only choice of bottle. So easy to throw away the liner vs scrub gunky bottoms of bottles.

June 08, 2016

I received some free coupons to try these and I got them for my grandson and they work great. My daughter was quite impressed with them and has since purchased more. For anyone that is not able to breastfeed they are great.

April 07, 2016

These bottles are great. Super easy to clean since you throw out the liner that holds the baby's drink. These are very durable and light weight, easy for a bigger baby to hold.

March 27, 2016

I used these quite a bit when my daughter was a baby, they were so easy to use ,very affordable, super easy to clean,I only had to sterilize the nipples and covers , the bag insert got tossed out and the outer bottle shell I washed with my other dishes ,so it saved me the effort of not having to sterilize a whole bunch of bottles ,a really great product

March 15, 2016

I love that you don't have to continually clean out bottles with these. You basically just have to wash the nipples and rinse the bottle part. Nothing else really to clean. you can just toss the bag and be done with that and I loved that part for sure.

March 03, 2016

I've always thought the Playtex baby drop in liners bottles would the best idea ever. He did not have to clean out dried milk. The only thing is you could have not put the bag in the microwave. you would always have the pour the milk into a cup, then put that in the microwave, then pour the warm milk back into the bag.

October 19, 2015

Excellent. Last week I got one of these as a sample with 5 drop ins. It's just perfect