Polysporin Complete Reviews
#35 in Remedies

September 14, 2018

Amazing product

Polysporin Complete is an absolute life saver. My daughter had an awful sore on her knee. We applied the cream and it took the ouch away and healed within three days. I have also used this product on my Great Dane puppy who had a big bite on her ear and it healed very quickly.

August 05, 2018

Amazing

This product is a staple in our home for what feels like everything. We probably use it for one thing or another everyday. Always works and ive even used it on my cats when they get a cut or scratch. It never fails. Its funny because i had never used it before and then i was given a sample and used it for a burn and fell in love. i will never suffer though unneeded discomfort again with poly by my side.

May 17, 2018

Love this product so good to have for emergencies

I have been using this product for years. It does what it says it will do and heal wounds very fast. This product should be in every home. It does not expired quickly which is very handy. It can be used for so many accidents such as burns, cuts etc.

April 26, 2018

Love this stuff!

I love this stuff! It's good for cuts,burns, and scrapes. It help sooth and heal effected area quickly while helping keep away infection. I have used this on second degree burns and with in three days the blisters went away on their own, and with in five days the redness has almost completely gone, will help so there is little to no scar.

April 21, 2018

I love polysporin

Ploysporin is a must have in our household. It works fast and does not smell. I like the way it goes onto your skin and this stuff really works. When I tell people about it and they try it they are amazed at the results.

April 14, 2018

💫

Si vous n'aviez qu'un choix limité de produits à mettre dans votre pharmacies, polysporin en ferait partie, c'est un incontournable. Parfois, on ne croit pas vraiment en l'impact des produits en vente libre en pharmacie, mais polysporin fonctionne réellement sur des brûlures, pour désinfecter et pour accélérer la cicatrisation. 👍 En plus, les tubes sont abordables! Celui-ci est mon préféré car comme le dit le titre, il est complet!

April 10, 2018

Efficace

Étant moi même infirmière j’adore ce polysporin, il est très efficace et je l’utilise sur toute les petites blessures de ma famille. Guérit vite et bien, je vous le conseille

October 16, 2017

great for cold sores!

I started using this on cold sores after regular over the counter things didn't work. It is clear so it's not obvious, it takes the itch away and helps cold sores heal faster.

March 04, 2017

I go a bad burn on my finger and mad this product helped with the healing process. my finger almost looks like i did not have a burn. I am amazed. a bid pricey but it is great!

October 11, 2016

Definitely a staple in our medicine cabinet. Our whole family uses it because of its effectiveness! From cuts to burns to scraps Polysporin always does the trick for quick healing.