Polysporin Poly To Go

Polysporin Poly To Go Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 523 in Remedies

February 19, 2016

J'utilisais déjà l'onguent Polysporin que j'aimais. Ce format cependant est très pratique car on peut le transporter partout et en tout temps. Pour les urgences, sur la route ou en vacances, très très pratique.

August 30, 2015

Super convenient and is great to have when travelling. Best to find it on sale or buy in bulk as it is expensive.

August 30, 2015

this is a great product if you have kids who are active. like my 3 boys. i keep it in my purse all the time.

April 27, 2015

I always keep some Polysporin in our "medicine cabinet". It truly helps minor scrapes and cuts heal faster, and disinfects them really well. It also soothes any pain or discomfort from scrapes and bug bites.
    One thing about the tubes of Polysporin is that they can get messy and possibly contaminated after it's been used a few times, which defeats the purpose of using a product like that, so it's great to have this little spray bottle! It is so much cleaner and efficient to use - one spray covers a good sized, precise area and it dries quickly on the skin. It does the same job as the Polysporin ointment, but much quicker and with no mess.
    I received this from Healthy Essentials (after redeeming my points for a gift bundle), so it was basically free. I would definitely purchase it for myself though.
    I'll be bringing this with us camping this summer for sure, but it is a really helpful product to keep on hand all year.

April 13, 2015

It's expensive, but for camping and backpacking, it's a must.

August 27, 2014

Wouldn't travel without it (especially backpacking). So convenient to have- even clips onto your bag. No need to touch the would or have clean hands (usefully in travelling situations). Staves away infection.

June 26, 2014

I found that this product just isn't as good as the original gel polysporin, especially when applying to kids. It is fairly runny and doesn't stay put on the owie!

October 03, 2013

Great portability, in my 5thwheel,travel bag, in the SUV! Great product and well priced!

September 15, 2013

I carry this in my purse all summer long. When the grandkids get a cut or scrape it works so fast and there is no need to touch the area because the spray does the job. Young mothers will love this product!

September 06, 2013

I LOVE Poly to go!, Best thing ever, especially when you are a mom. I carry it in my purse all the time. It doesn't sting either!