Proactive acne solution Reviews

2.3/5
Ranked #226 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

April 25, 2017

hi girls i just recently tried the proactive acne solution and i must say i found it to be absolutely wonderful. as a teenager i never experienced much acne luckily so never had much need but i have been noticing lately i been getting more breakouts and tried few products and lets just say lots of wasted money with no results than i discovered and tried this product and im totally pleased with it. the cost is relatively cheap and the results are definately noticable as well i loved how quick it worked i actually seen results in two days and first day using my face felt so clean and fresh after using it. it definately worked for me two thumbs up for sure.i will definately use this product from now on and i definately recommend to everyone out there its absolutely amazing and anyone can afford it.

1.0/5

April 24, 2017

No. Just, no. I don't even understand how this company has not gone out of business. Smells gross, weird consistency, harsh feeling, ineffective, overpriced. Basically useless. Save your money and try something better quality that's not a marketing scam!

0.5/5

April 17, 2017

I understand that proactiv is a very popular facial cleansing system, but i dont like this product because my skin broke out. I tried to use proactive becuase it was shown on TV and most people use it. My skin type is dry and sensitive and most facial products do not work for my skin type. When I used it ( the entire system) my face was beat red for 2 days and after a week of use ( I figured it was normal to get "worse" before it gets better) but that wasn't the fact. I not only cause Dan allergic reaction but it also dried my skin out even more and it did make it worse. My acne did not clear up, my skin was read for more the 2 days and hurt. I couldn't use facial cleansers or lotions for my face and I wasn't able to wear makeup for over a week due to this product. Personally I do not recommend it. And if you need to have a proper diagnosis for acne...go see a dermatologist. Mine recommend to use vichy and or Aveeno products. Which helped largely.

1.7/5

February 19, 2017

Pros: Nicely packaged product.

Cons: I was very excited about using this product as I have acne prone skin. I paid full price for this product and eagerly anticipated the arrival of Proactive. I followed the directions for use as given and never noticed any positive changes in my skin. My face did however break out into a very red, incredibly itchy rash as soon as I began using this product. I was concerned and called their customer service line for suggestions as to what went wrong. The customer adviser suggested I continue using the product for a full 14 days before discontinuing use. I used the product for several more days, however my symptoms worsened. I stopped using product before the 2 weeks was up. This product did not work for me.

February 11, 2016

After suffering from acne as a teenager and seeing a dermatologist I decided to try proactive. I had tried everything from glycol acid peels and microdermabrasion and nothing worked. I saw an Ad for proactive and thought I had nothing to lose cause there is a 30 day money back guarantee. I found it dryed my skin out a bit at first but if you continue it gets better and really works. I swear by it.