Propel Fitness Water

Propel Fitness Water Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #308 out of 319 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

From the makers of Gatorade. Purified water with 6 vitamins. The splash of fruit flavor and 6 essential vitamins in Propel quench and nurture your active body. Low calorie, low sodium. 4 B Vitamins, in a daily diet, aid in energy metabolism. Antioxidant Vitamins, C & E, help neutralize free radicals. No fruit juice.

March 03, 2009

I really like the Peach flavor. It tastes great and it's better for you than a soda. Good for days when I'm out doing something active. I don't really like the berry flavor too fake. I like the peach flavor because it tastes like a really ripe peach.

3.2/5

January 22, 2009

I don't use this for weight loss. I just like the tast of it and it doesn't make me more thirsty like other products do.

January 15, 2009

This is my favorite "sports drink”. I gave it a shot after realizing that it’s the only one whit your b vitamins! And not just traces of it but 70 or 80 of your daily value intake! If you’re low on energy, a little down in the mood department or maybe a bit hung-over down one of these and a bottle of water and you’ll see a significant difference in how you feel. (Most noticeable effects take place when your body isn’t already depleted of vitamins and minerals...so make sure you keep up with your multi vitamins!
    Some of them also have about as much calcium as a glass of milk! Witch is very important for women’s well being…

Now don’t get me wrong this doesn’t give you even close to what you need on a daily basis as far as vitamins and minerals are concerned (you should be taking a multi vitamin every day)

But like I said it’s great for hangovers and pms…days where a bit more antioxidant and mood boosting vitamins can come in handy.

December 30, 2008

Great to have during a good workout

December 30, 2008

This is the only dietary / fitness water that actually tastes good! I love the kiwi flavored 16.9oz bottles! Drink in place of sodas and juices to cut down on sugar! I full 16.9oz bottle has only 4g of sugar. Great for diabetics too!!