3.6/5
Pull-ups Boys Training Pants Size 3-4 Reviews
Ranked #10 in Training Pants

Amazing - 0

June 07, 2017

Pull ups is the trusted brand that I use on both my boys for night time accidents. Very rarely have we had a leak through. It saves me having to washing 2 sets of bedding each night. Also they have nice characters which my toddlers love.

March 22, 2017

I used these to potty train my son. I did not want him to have accidents in public, so we used the pull ups as underwear while he was learning. He woke up many times from sleeps soaked through, but the product doesn't say that it can go all night, so it wasn't a huge deal.

September 04, 2012

My boys are in the process of potty training right now, they are 14 months apart so we are trying to potty train both at the same time!! They love the Cars images on these pullups which makes it much more enjoyable for them and a little less of a fight for mom!! They don't want to pee on lightning or Mater so something is working!! Would recommend these to anyone potty training a little boy!!! :) Comes in different sizes as well and sometimes you can find different characters!!