PUPA Milano Vamp! Mascara Reviews

Ranked #430 out of 915 in Mascara

December 19, 2016

I received a full size of this mascara in my monthly beauty box. I was excited to try it because it was a brand I've never seen before and the mascara wand was natural bristles and not plastic. Unfortunately I found after applied on my lashes it flaked off onto my face under my eye area. Not cool, maybe a waterproof formula would be better. The colour was good it was very black and easy to apply coated lashes well but would not buy this due to flakiness.

June 27, 2016

Mascara idéal lorsque l'on a peu de cils, qu'ils sont courts et droits. J'ai très peu de cils et ce Mascara fait des merveilles. De loin mon favori et j'en ai essayé beaucoup. Il allonge et donne du volume. On peut superposer des couches.

May 05, 2016

I love that mascara! Made my lashes looking so dramatically long and full. The brush is easy to use, its not a plastic brush and its fluffy so it carries a lot of product. I think its a bit expensive but its really a great quality product.

January 14, 2016

Mon mascara préféré! Il me donne une superbe longeur et volume! Effet faux-cils assurer.

November 02, 2015

Very difficult to apply. It's much too thick. Impossible to make your eyelashes look nice let alone natural! Clumps, clumps, clumps!!! I've been using mascara for over 30 years now, but I've never bought a mascara so expensive and been so disappointed!

September 09, 2015

Tried this mascara not too long ago and the creamy and dense formula doesn’t weight lashes down, hourglass-shaped wand makes application easy it provides lots of length and a nice amount of volume. The wands separates lashes well it is also longlasting, no smudging nor flaking. It can be found in most drug store for around 20$ ( Does pretty much the same thing that my 35$ mascara does).

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?