Pure protein dark chocolate and coconut bar

Pure protein dark chocolate and coconut bar Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 324 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

July 04, 2017

Coconut and Chocolate!

I am a big fan of this protein bar. The flavors all came together very nicely. I am a big fan of coconut and feel this protein bar had a nice coconut flavor. The shredded coconut and the white chocolate on top provided a nice taste and texture. The chocolate on the outside was almost a blend of dark and milk chocolate. The inside was a crunchy chocolate layer with coconut shreds. I really enjoyed this! You can find the box on sale sometimes at Shoppers Drug Mart for a very good price.

May 15, 2017

Low carb,low sugar but so very delicious....excellent source of protein and tastes so decadent. I have used this product for about nine months now on a low carb diet.

October 19, 2016

I love Pure Protein bars as a snack on the go or when I miss breakfast. They are tasty and filling. I usually get the salted caramel or peanut butter flavour but my local store was sold out, so figured I would try the coconut flavour. It was ok. The texture wasn't the greatest and it had a artificial sweetener aftertaste but it was filling so did the trick. I will definitely stick to the other flavours in the future.

January 20, 2016

Most protein bars are dry and not as tasty as they could be - Pure Protein bars are delicious and the texture is very pleasing. I eat at least one of these per day. These bars are extremely filling and have 19g of protein per bar - excellent way to help get my recommended protein (and chocolate fix) per day!

September 30, 2015

I find this product very tasty and filling. Price is great.