• Pure+simple Purifying French Clay Mask
  • Pure+simple Purifying French Clay Mask
Good

Pure+simple Purifying French Clay Mask Reviews

Ranked #703 out of 779 in Masks

A nourishing and detoxifying mask that is great for blemished, oily and acne-prone skin due to its purifying and anti-inflammatory properties. The coastal French Green Clay re-balances and controls oil production. This product can be used as a weekly mask or as a spot treatment for overnight use. Bonus: it can be used to treat itchy mosquito bites too!

December 11, 2014

This is the first Pure simple product I have ever used, and I'm already hooked! From this mask alone, I have fallen in love with the Pure simple brand. My wallet is not going to be too pleased because I want to have all of their products now! As is every one of their products, all of the ingredients in this mask are natural and organic, so I don't have any fears of putting unknown chemicals on my face. I love how there are multiple uses for this product too! It can be used as a quick fix in de-puffing my eyes, and even helping out on those itchy mosquito bites.

August 23, 2011

I first mentioned this product when I introduced you to my spa.

I find that on the cusp of seasons I tend to go mask crazy. I think it has something to do with my need to purify and detoxify from one season to start fresh for the next. It really makes no logical sense, but in my mind, it works.

This mask is not only a great value, it works. I find that this mask balances my skin and dries out blemishes and sucks up excessive oil, without stressing my face. Plus it not only has soothing and softening properties, but can be used as a spot blemish treatment.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce