4.9/5
Purian Friskies Chicken Dinner Pate Reviews
#94 in Pet Products

Good - 0

May 31, 2017

Purina Friskies Chicken Pate is my cats favorite I get excited to see new flavors and textures but he only likes the original ones and only Pate. Its not priced too bad but 1 can will last 4 days only because he also eats hard food and the soft is alittle treat for dinner. Will definitely keep buying.

February 09, 2017

This cat food is a really great value and my cats love it. I like to feed my cats wet food to help prevent them from becoming overweight which can happen more often from overeating dry food in my experience. I also feed it to them to help prevent my male cat from developing painful crystals and UTI infections. I like how I can purchase this almost anywhere at a great price (especially on sale or in multi-packs) and they always gobble it up!

September 07, 2016

My senior cat enjoys Friskies chicken dinner pate in the morning and evening. He gobbles it down very fast and then moves on to his kibble. He has lost most of his teeth and the gravey helps soften the kibble so he can enjoy both.
    We have realized there is more substance in the pate than in the shredded food.

September 09, 2015

This is one of my cat's favorite tunas to eat! She always comes running for it when she hears me opening it with a can opener. I love making my baby kitty happy, when she is happy I am happy. I will definitely continue to purchase.

June 11, 2015

My cat loves chicken and this pate is meaty and she enjoys digging in. There isn't a piece left in the bowl. I offer this pate as a treat and to give her a break from everyday dry cat food.