Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #746 out of 1080 in Facial Cleansers

April 14, 2017

It's a great facial cleaner for my face....i have oily ance prone skin and I use it to clean my face, control oil and breakouts...sometimes I add little bit of baking soda to it ...cleans perfect.

April 14, 2017

I really like this product because it does everything in one step. It removes my makeup and everything from the day. My only complaint is that i find it dries my skin out a bit if i use it everyday. Other then that i love this product. I got mine from sephora.

February 26, 2017

For the price and how often i wash my face, i dont think this product is worth it. ALot of people seem to love it but didn;'t work out for my skin. Still looking for a high end cleanser that doesn't loose it effectiveness after few uses.

February 03, 2017

This is my all time favourite cleanser, I have tried a few other cleansers but I always come back to this one because it's totally the best. I recently picked up another bottle because I ran out and now I've fallen in love with it all over again. This cleanser is super gentle but it takes off a full face of makeup like a dream and it doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers. I've noticed a big improvement in my skin texture and clarity since I started using this cleanser again and I'm so happy with it!

January 31, 2017

So i bought this over boxing day from Sephora, and OMG let me tell you i will never ever use anything else in my life. after the first use i noticed a huge different in my skin tone and face itself. This is amazing and the best facial cleanser to use.

April 27, 2015

Absolutely LOVE this product. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny! My skin has never felt cleaner. I've been using it for over a month and haven't had a break out since. Would definitely recommend!

March 11, 2015

I like the Purity One Step Facial Cleanser, especially because it has toner in it. I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and find it very effectively removes my make up.

November 23, 2014

I used to love Purity but maybe my skin decided to reject things that I love or perhaps Philosophy has changed the formula. I find that my skin dries up and feels tight after using Philosophy and I even started breakout. I had to stop using this cleanser and go back to Cetaphil.

November 23, 2014

As in the name a one step cleaning system that I love .My face never felt so clean and refreshed ,and I have oily skin and it knocks the oil right out without drying my skin out ,you don't even need moisturizer after ,It's a great cleanser and I would recommend it to anyone at any age.

November 08, 2014

One of my favorite cleansers (besides Fresh Soy Face Cleanse). Does not lather much because it does not contain a lot of sulfate. Keeps me from breaking out. I love it. Very soft and gentle.