Quaker Crispy Minis cheddar rice chips

Quaker Crispy Minis cheddar rice chips Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 1301 in Snacks

April 13, 2017

THIS IS THE GREATEST SALTY SNACK OF ALL TIMES (according to me). I've been eating crispy minis cheddar rice chips for about 15 years, so since I am very young. And in all these 15 years I have never found any other salty snack as satisfying and «not so bad» for the health. To me it's better than chips, often cheaper, and healthier so I LOVE this snack :)

July 31, 2016

I'm not a fan of rice cakes but the cheddar flavour is pretty good. My husband asks me to buy them when he wants to cut back on his calories. As others have mentioned, it very easy to eat the whole bag and not feel as guilty as if they were potato chips.

June 07, 2016

I love these rice chips! The cheddar is my favorite flavour. I don't feel guilty when I snack on these because of the low calorie count. Nice crunch, really satisfies my salty, crunchy cravings!

May 31, 2016

These are great for snacking I sometimes want a rice cake but I don't want to open a bag as I then feel obligated to eat them where is these I can open them have a few and put them in a Ziploc bag and not feel guilty at all.

May 31, 2016

Quaker Crispy Minis cheddar rice chips are a healthier delicious snack. These are very flavorful and are not salty at all. They have a crunchy texture but beware as you will find it hard to resist not eating the whole bag. I have fallen victim to eating the whole bag but in my defense, it's a medium size bag and these are so yummy.

March 03, 2016

The Quaker crispy mini rice chips are one of my favorite salty snacks.
    I like to throw some of these in my lunch bag for a midday snack.
    The cheddar flavor is not my favorite. It doesn't quite taste like real
    cheese to me. I will certainly still eat them, I love the crunch, but this
    flavor is not my first choice.

March 03, 2016

these are super good! I don't always want to eat an entire rice cake but I can justify eating a whole bag of these! They're way better for you than regular chips and they're delightful

November 22, 2015

Oh Boy! These are so great I just can't eat a few and cheddar flavor is my fav!

November 22, 2015

I love crispy minis!! This was not my fav flavour but still good for on the go or as a treat!

November 22, 2015

These are so addicting...it's hard for me not to eat the whole bag in one sitting.

R3Bean earned the Mom & Baby Expert badge

food2017 added a new review for
    Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter

Mei Kes added a new review for
    Tide Pods Original