Quaker Oatmeal Flavour Variety Pack Reviews
#73 in Cereal

January 08, 2018

Love this product

This is my go to product for oatmeal. I love the apple and cinnamon and my daughter loves the maple brown sugar. So it's perfect for both of us. Plus they taste soo good.

January 08, 2018

Quaker

Jen mange a tous les jours et je nai jamais ete decu du gout. Je le fais avec mon breuvage de soya au lieu de leau ou lait et cest aussi bon! Un peu trop sucrer mais cest tout de meme excellent!

January 07, 2018

This is my go to oatmeal

The Quaker Instant Oatmeal Variety Pack is amazing. I love the different flavor options and I think all are great. My favorite are the Brown Sugar and the Apples and Cinnamon. They are sweet and healthy. Good value.

March 31, 2017

This is fine if you like very sweet oatmeal but don't be fooled into thinking it's healthy. You're better off drinking sugar. Also, regular oatmeal is FAR cheaper, and you can just add toppings.

March 15, 2017

I love waking up and having a bowl of oatmeal and to be honest quakers oatmeal is my favorite oatmeal and the only oatmeal that i buy. The flavours are wonderful, the value is Worth it and the quality is excellent. I will buy this again in the future.

January 19, 2017

When I was a kid, my mom always bought these oatmeal variety packs, and then my siblings and I fought over who got what flavour. I still love it to this day. Really tasty oatmeal and super filling. Also very convient.

January 16, 2017

This product is always on our shopping list. Variety is the spice of life ;) I love the flavor and its just an all around terrific breakfast food! Plus my kids love it and that's really important too!

January 16, 2017

I cannot even explain how much I love this product. Been making breakfast oatmeals in an instant. This assorted flavour is great. though the maple one i find to be a bit too sweet. Other flavours are great! Always have them at home. Its also great to bring them to go.. for school .. just add water. much better than eating instant ramen.

January 10, 2017

Quaker's Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack contains a great mix of flavors to enjoy. Super easy to prepare and many terrific ways to eat it. Keep up the good work, Quaker!

November 07, 2016

Bon gruau dans plusieurs saveurs différentes. Beaucoup plus rapide à faire qu'un vrai gruau. J'ajoute un peu d'eau bouillante et du lait. Je passe l'avant -midi sans avoir faim .