Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Reviews
#30 in Face Masks

Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment to help dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. As it firms and hardens within minutes, it draws out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for individuals who are fortunate to be free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck. For more information, please visit http://www.queenhelene.com.

March 14, 2019

✨MINT JULEP MASQUE✨

This Queen Helene🌱 mask is perfect for oily skin/ acne, made for me. It cleans deep, refreshes and leaves you super soft skin, in more explicit terms; dries pimples, cleanses and eliminates blackheads as well as helps to reduce enlarged/open pores, removes impurities, dead cells and absorbs excess oily.
    In application mode, a mask hardens as it absorbs all dirt and debris.
    (I do not recommend it for dry skin and if you have mixed skin only use it in your oily area).

✨ What is your favorite face mask? ✨

December 18, 2018

I love queen Helene products. I have very dry skin so when I saw this I was so excited to try it out . The formula and smell of the product is great . It’s very hydrating and light on the skin which I love . I felt it really absorbed into my skin and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I love using this during the winters when my skin needs the extra moisture! I highly recommend this mask for anyone who has dry skin .

Luna14 304
    March 22, 2018

Very Affordable

I bought this mask from Walmart a few weeks ago and I paid $2.50 for it and I've already used it a few times and I honestly really like it! it smells amazing and feels amazing on the skin. I leave is for about 20 minutes and after my skin feels refreshing and soft.

February 19, 2018

Great drugstore facemask

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque is a pretty widely recommended facemask and after trying it out I can see why. It's super affordable and has great skin purifying and clearing ingredients such as kaolin and bentonite clay as well as sulphur for acne. The smell is super minty, very fresh and clean. My face felt very clean and smooth after using it, and my acne definitely appeared diminished the next day.

This product does contain parabens as well as fragrance so it may not be suitable for sensitive skin. The clay and sulphur can also be drying so it's best as an occasional facial treat, especially if your skin is on the dry side. I love it on my combo/acne prone skin once every week or 2. I've heard people say it's an inexpensive alternative to the Supermud Clearing Treatment and I agree!

November 12, 2017

I bought this mask long ago base after reading good reviews online. The product is cheap and big so I found its very valuable. I like the cool mint effect after apply onto my face, and it feels it clear the pore and oil after the wash. However it burns a little when I accidentally get into my eyes and nose, and as the product ages, I felt the mask is getting dryer and dryer when it comes out from the tube. I would prefer if they have smaller bottle and of course lower the price.

June 29, 2017

A must-have product that I've been using for nearly 20 years

This is no joke: I have been using this "masque" since I was a teenager (when it only seemed to come in a jar) and I'm now 36-years-old! Before we had the Internet to buy anything we wanted, I was buying this at the drugstore and my local Kmart or Walmart. Now, I'm glad to have the convenience of purchasing it online because it's one of those products I swear by.

I only use this once every one or two weeks or as a spot treatment as needed, and it still works wonderfully for me; it leaves my skin very soft and looking brighter. It's best for blemishes, though. It always brings any blemish to a head and by morning I have a whitehead. If I already have a whitehead and apply it, by morning, it will either come off when I rinse this off or it will pop off later on in the day.

This is a Godsend when it comes to blemishes because it helps to get rid of them super quick and it helps to heal the damaged skin after too. Even in my mid-30's I break out all the time due to sensitive skin and PCOS. So, I always keep this on hand. One bottle lasts me months because like I said, I don't use it often as a mask, just mostly as a spot treatment. So I'm only using a little each time. It seems to last forever! I once had a bottle that I had for over a year and it was still good! It may not be for everyone, but it's perfect for me.

June 17, 2017

Best mask I've ever used!

I never heard of this brand until my classmate told me she used it for her breakouts..tried it once and fell in love. I use it as spot treatment and then a full mask every few weeks..love how my face feels afterwards!

May 01, 2017

I've had the Mint Julep mask for years, and have been using it since highschool. I noticed this helps me most with drawing out impurities in pores and I usually use it when I get breakouts. The mask gives a slightly tingly feeling, and then feels cool. This is a great weekly mask, and is super affordable and easy to find in my drug stores. It says what it does, and doesn't disappoint. Not the best mask I've ever used, but I would say its a good alternative to the Glam Glow mud masks.

September 25, 2016

This is my favourite mask that I always have to repurchase when I run out. You let it sit on your face for about 10-15 minutes, when it starts to dry your face will feel tight but that means the mask is doing the job and getting rid of those dead skin cells. You will then see the mask is noticeably dry, it is time to scrub gently in a circular motion and rinse off. Your face will look and feel smoother and brighter. Love, love, love this product.

December 30, 2015

I use this mask about once a week. I love it, the scent of the mask leaves me feeling fresh, although sometimes I find that the smell can be a bit too much and it makes my eyes water... but that's not really a big deal to me and it could just be me. My skin feels very soft after washing off this mask. I buy mine at the Sally Beauty Supply and it is a great price for a huge tub of it. I bought it 6 months ago and I still have lots left!