Racinne Ultimate Youth Powder Mask
Good

Racinne Ultimate Youth Powder Mask Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 778 in Masks

February 10, 2017

I really love this mask, it has high quality ingredients that are both vegan and cruelty free! It is incredibly nourishing and especially perfect in the winter. I have combo skin and never have any issues with this mask causing breakouts. It says you can leave the mask on, wash it off or wipe the excess off with a tissue and I've done all three. I find that it makes a great over night mask and often put it on before bed to wake up with glowing skin in the morning. If I use it before makeup I prefer to rinse it off as it leaves the skin very moisturized and "wet" for hours. I have already purchased this mask twice and will definitely purchase it again the future. I also love that they are a Canadian company with gorgeous packaging! Very impressed!

February 27, 2016

I received several sample of this #Racinne "Ultimate Youth Powder Mask" from #TopBox. I have used it several times.I just apply a couple times a week. I just put a layer on my face and leave it of for 15 minutes then wipe off with a beauty wipe and then rinse off my face. It really is a wonderful facial mask it helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, it also contains hyaluronic acid to help firm, moisturize and helps eliminate dark spots. It removes dry skin cells helping to so a more glowing and new layer of skin. Great Product.