Ralph Lauren Ralph Perfume Reviews
#19 in Perfume

Ralph Lauren's Ralph perfume is an optimistic and confident fresh fruity fragrance for clean and preppy women. The scent includes fresh apple leaf and mandarin with osmanthus, freesia, magnolia and musk with white iris. Visit ralphlauren.com form or information.

January 23, 2019

Love this perfume

Such a classic fresh scent. Everyone always compliments it and usually buys it when they smell it. I have been wearing this for 15 years or more when it first came out when I was in high school. It’s still in my arsenal.

October 20, 2018

Mon parfum depuis près de 20 ans

Le parfum Ralph de ralph de Ralph Lauren est mon coup de coeur depuis sa sorti en 2000, il est doux et sent tellement bon, je n'ai que des bons commentaires lorsque je l'utilise😁😁

March 23, 2018

Casual perfume

I like this perfume because of how fresh this fragrance is. It’s your everyday fresh out of the shower perfume. I get so many compliments on this fragrance and it’s just my perfume to put on when I have nothing going on for the day. Highly recommend.

February 13, 2018

My first perfume ever!!

This was my first perfume ever that my mom bought for me during our trip to Paris when I was 14 years old. It holds a beautiful memory for me and it’s a lovely fresh scent, suitable for any age and occasion. I love wearing in the spring/summer to brighten up the mood. People have told me that it’s a very recognizable scent and it reminds them of me when they smell it. I still wear it from time to time to this day. It brings very happy memories.

January 30, 2018

sent tellement bon

Ce parfum sent tellement bon, je l'aime d'amour!!! Il a une odeur fruité et subtile et vraiment géniale, je le porte quotidiennement et je ne m'en lasse jamais.

December 04, 2017

Mon parfum depuis plusieurs années...

Ce parfum a une senteur fruité et agréable! C'est le seul qui me va bien même que j'en ai essayé plusieurs pour varier mais je reviens toujours à lui! Je l'adore! Il est un peu dispendieyx mais ca vaut le coup!

November 29, 2017

LOve love love

My all time favourite perfume. I love the scent. I like sweet smelling perfumes and this is by far the best one. It’s not over powering. It’s light but lasts all day. Great value.

October 18, 2017

Classic

Ce parfum depuis qu'il existe, que je l'ensemble porte. Il est doux et sent tellement bon, on dirait des fleurs sucrées. C'est un produit qui demeure un classique et que j'espère qu'ils ne discontinuera pas.

August 31, 2017

my favourite teen memory

I will always love Ralph. I used it when I was in high school, and it brings back so many memories. I will still use it as an adult for that reason, the scent doesn't last all that long but it's cheap enough to reapply.

July 04, 2017

Great for everyday use

I really love Ralph Lauren perfumes and I feel you can't go wrong with this scent especially if you are shopping for a young woman. Personally I love how fresh and clean it smells with a touch of fruitiness and feminine and girlyness it has which makes it a perfect perfume for daily wear. It's soft without being overpowering so I can wear it to work without having it be too strong for my co-workers. I would recommend if you are looking for a go-to daily perfume.