Ray Ban Sunglasses

Ray Ban Sunglasses Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 38 in Sunglasses

June 05, 2017

LOVE Ray Ban sunglasses, especially their aviator models. The price is worth it because they are a classic so they won't go out of style anytime soon. If you don't want to pay the full price, so many brands offer similar models for cheaper.

February 18, 2017

Love love love!! Can never go back to another!! I have two pairs of sunglasses and my glasses are this brand as well. They are so in fashion, yet so simple and can move forward a number of decades for sure. The quality is the best yet. You definitely get you money's worth.

March 28, 2016

Loves ray ban sunglasses. Me ans my boyfriend have had a pair for over 3 years and they are still in great shape. And it's the only kind my boyfriend will buy.

February 11, 2016

Classic sunglasses! Ray bands look great on males and females and can go with any outfit. They are excellent quality and if taken care of, they will last you forever.

July 10, 2015

I bought my current pair of Ray Bans about 12 years ago and they still look hot!

July 10, 2015

I bought my Ray Bans after my laser eye surgery more than 3 years ago and I use them everyday. I will never again have glasses without polarized lenses. They are still super stylish and I get comments about them all the time. Ray Bans have staying power - not just the brand, but mine have been all over the world and they're in great shape!

June 13, 2015

these are my favorite sunglasses, my brothers have them, too. it is expensive but it's worth it since the quality of this product is really great. it could last for a couple of years so it's totally worth it plus it is very stylish.

June 11, 2015

In love with my 3025's!!! Best shades I've owned in my life!

June 06, 2015

My husband wears the Ray Ban Aviators and loves them. They are very pricey, but well worth the investment. They have lasted him a long time and he's not easy on some of his things, they are well made.

April 15, 2015

I've had my Ray Bans for a few years now and I couldn't be happier with them. They look stylish and keep the sun out of my eyes, protecting not only my vision but helping keep wrinkles at bay. They are well made and fairly resistant to scratches. I would definitely purchase these glasses again.