Real Techniques Blush Brush Reviews
#364 in Blush

October 13, 2019

I love Real Techniques brushes

The Real Techniques blush brush is perfectly shaped to make applying blush effortless. Their brushes are great quality and really durable - they have lasted me for years and are still as good as the day I bought them. I highly recommend trying them.

October 08, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

Amazing brush!

Lovely brush, it looks nice but also works well. I found the shape of the brush works perfectly do not put too much product on. I used this for bronzer and it worked amazingly but equally worked well with blushed!

February 08, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

My favorite blush brush

I just recently purchased a real techniques blush brush, and I really love it. The brush is so soft but firm. It really picks the product up. It has become my favorite blush brush to use.

January 29, 2019

Best drugstore blush brush!

This is hands down the perfect blush brush! I love it. It is very fluffy and the bristles are so soft and light. It blends the blush so nicely and even and it is so affordable.

November 13, 2018

Must-have tool in your makeup kit!

I have sensitive skin so it was really important to find a brush that applied coverage properly and gently. The texture of the tapered bristles are super soft, great for blending blush or applying bronzer. The pink wand and bouncy brush is visually appealing and a definitely must-have. Among all my brushed, it probably takes the longest to dry after a cleaning. If you want to spend money on a quality product, this brush would be worth it.

May 03, 2018

Sumptuous

I love love real techniques brushes. They are so soft and wash after wash perfection. No shedding...... The blush brush I wouldn't use for blush but awesome for bronzer.

January 28, 2018

Un bon pinceau pour les fards!

Avec quoi j'applique mes fards à joues? Qu'ils soient en crème ou secs, j'utilise maintenant mon pinceau à fards à joues de Sam & Nic!

Ses poils permettent une belle application. Ils sont de bonne qualité. De plus, sa forme facilite leur application.

Merci à Chick Advisor de me l'avoir fait découvrir! :)

January 25, 2018

MY favourite brush for bronzer and powder, though not blush

I love, love love using this brush with with all over powder and bronzing. IT super fluffy and perfectly domed for all sorts of things. The head is too big for me to use as a blush brush, but for someone with a larger face than me it would work very well.

The brush is fluffy enough to spread product evening but not so wispy that it can't pick up a decent amount of product.

I have found it to be prone to shedding even after many cleanings. Its a great quality brush.

August 15, 2017

Real Techniques Blush Brush

The Real Techniques Blush Brush works great for blush, bronzer or even to apply all over powder/ translucent powder! It is soft and very easy to use. I find it to be of great quality, just as good as an expensive blush brush for a fraction of the price. I always recommend real techniques for their amazing affordable brushes.

June 22, 2017

The best!

This is my favorite blush brush. It's the only one I reach for when applying blush or bronzer! Love the shape of it, and how soft it is. Has held up great over the past year, great quality brush!
    Can be found at the drugstore for a decent price.