Good

Real Techniques Blush Brush Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 592 in Blush

June 22, 2017

The best!

This is my favorite blush brush. It's the only one I reach for when applying blush or bronzer! Love the shape of it, and how soft it is. Has held up great over the past year, great quality brush!
    Can be found at the drugstore for a decent price.

May 16, 2017

I love this brush! I've had it for nearly 2 years now and it still looks brand new! It is very multi-purpose and I use it with all kinds of powder makeup like blush, mineral foundation, and finishing/setting powder. It picks up the right amount of makeup and transfers it wonderfully on to my skin. Very high quality and durable, it's lasted through so many washes and the hairs do not fall out. Everyone should have one!

August 08, 2016

I love using this brush for blush but I also have another one that I use for bronzer. It's very multi-purpose. The bristles are so soft and it doesn't shed at all when I wash it.

July 08, 2016

This brush is one of the best RT brushes. It's very soft, has many uses and much larger than expected. This actually works really well for powder as well, and also blending and highlighting. This doesn't apply a super intense wash of blush, but a blended diffused wash, which is my preference. This brush also washes well, and doesn't take too long to dry.

March 16, 2016

I was skeptical of this at first. I thought, 'it's just a blush brush. I don't see what all the hype is about', but I got it anyways. And I love it! It is awesome. the bristles are so soft and fluffy, easy to clean and don't shed like other brushes I have tried. The brush is perfectly shaped for perfect blush application every time. I love that it has a flat base so that I can stand the brush upright. Nice, long handle, that fits comfortably in my hand. I will definitely be buying moe Real Techniques brushes.

February 22, 2016

My FAVORITE brush! It's so fluffy and makes the perfect blush application. I also sometimes use this to apply powder. The Real Techniques brushes never fail to impress me, they are so high quality and a great price point. I use this brush every day and it will be a favorite of mine for a long time to come!

January 27, 2016

The Real Techniques Blush Brush is really as great as the reviews say it is. It is so soft and blends really well. I also use the narrow tip for highlights sometimes. I love how sturdy it feels and the colors are great. I haven't tried their Bold Metals collection yet but I can't wait.

January 20, 2016

The real techniques blush brush is absolutely incredible. the size is perfect, the shape is perfect, the synthetic fibres are soft and perfect. it blends any blush to look like it is airbrushed on. I would recommend it to anyone whether they are adventurous and experienced with makeup or if they are just starting out. the only thing that I do to like is the handle, it is very wide which makes it harder to store but it is still incredible

January 17, 2015

I really like this brush because it is the perfect size if I want to apply blush. I also use this brush to blend my bronzer and it is really effective. The brush is soft and easy to wash. I really like the quality of it.

October 23, 2014

Love this thing! Works amazing for powders, really soft and a great shape. Just wish there were a few more bristles pack in.