• Red Cherry Lashes

Red Cherry Lashes Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #219 out of 464 in Makeup

January 16, 2017

This is one of the only brand lashes I purchase mostly a lot of due to other brands and I use this for myself also and my clients. I'm akways able to double or triple stack these lashes together. must try especially #43 triple stacked

December 07, 2015

These lashes are inexpensive I order 5 pairs at a time and use them a few times. They are great!! They are actually human hair and you never have to cut them!!

October 07, 2014

I am in love with Red Cherry Lashes! Simply amazing these babies make your eyes pop and look beautiful. Red Cherry Lashes are 100 % Human Hair Eyelashes. This is perfect because there lightweight and feel like feathers on top of your eyes. Red Cherry lashes are designed to accentuate the look of your eyes by adding length and fullness.There`s many different lashes to choose from and many types for all eye types. My favourite are number 76, 42, 47, 203, 213 and 205. Well there is more...These babies are extremely affordable I get a pair of these for $3.50 per pack from a beauty salon and you can also purchase these on the website http://www.redcherrycanada.com/

I also ordered these lashes in bulk which is awesome because I don`t have to worry about not having a pair of lashes. All your lash beauties def should give these a try.

karlyvieira_ added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns