Redken Curvaceous Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 1073 in Shampoo

April 15, 2017

I have wavy hair and have used this for my hair. Its great for curling with a hot iron. My curls last longer and hold to. I trust Redken products and use the from time to time. It helps with my family having a few salons and and sons girlfriend has her own studio in Vancouver. Im lucky to get all kinds of product for the hair. try thi out if you have curly hair you will b presently surprised

April 01, 2017

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I have a hard time finding products that do not make my hair super greasy super fast. This shampoo allows me to go longer without worrying about that. It also has increased the natural wave in my hair when wet, so it is much nicer to throw some mousse into now and much less frizzy!

March 16, 2016

I have curly hair and it took me a really long time to find a great product that works. I was recommended this product from my cousin. It is sulfate free which is great for curly hair and it is creamy.

After I use this product coupled with the conditioner, my curls are amazing! I find this works for my hair perfectly. It doesn't weigh down my hair and it cleanses the hair but also adds moisture.