Redken Diamond Oil Reviews
#1657 in Hair Care

September 20, 2017

Amazing aftershower oil

This product has been a staple in my hair care routine for years. I have tried other oils but nothing is the same. It is light weight and smells amazing, absorbs quickly so there is no grease left behind.
    My hair feels soft to the touch and is so shiny and smooth.

2.7/5

July 20, 2016

I just bought this oil. I was used to one that was more delicate, for an everyday use. I think this one is a little bit too thick; my hair, that's usually very dry, becomes greasy as soon as i put it on so i have to be careful not to put it too high towards my roots. Also, it smells kind of like man's perfume, that makes it a little too chocking to me. I prefer more subtle products with light smells.

Updated On: July 20, 2016

the price is also way too high for the quality, in my opinion.

August 21, 2014

I received this from a friend who found the smell of the product too strong for her. The smell is a bit strong when you first apply it but it diminishes as the day goes on. I use 2-3 drops on my thick and long hair and it works great! I use it mostly on my ends and it keeps the flyaways at bay. My ends are a lot smoother after using the product a few times and a little bit goes a loooooong way. The bottle will last me forever.

December 04, 2013

I got this product from the kind girls at ChickAdvisor and love it! I used it on my ends since they're pretty fried from doing the ombre trend. And they feel so silky soft without feeling weighed down and "oily" like other products do. I also love the fancy shmancy bottle it comes in with an eye dropper all professional like ;)
    I hardly had to use any so one bottle is going to last me a long time and definitely worth the price if I bought it in store.