Redken Extreme Conditioner Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #259 out of 677 in Conditioner

2.0/5

July 21, 2017

Didn't do anything for my hair.

I was excited to try this because I love the Redken extreme anti snap leave in conditioner. This product smells amazing but that's about it. It made my hair feel dry the moment I was washing it out of my hair.

June 15, 2017

Fantastic results!

I bought this Redken conditioner along with the shampoo that goes with it. It's the first time I tried Redken but my hairdresser recommended it and I had just gone from a fairly dark brunette to all blonde. It came in a set together around the holidays and included a deluxe sized sample of One United multi-benefit treatment.
    The conditioner works awesome! It didn't take a lot to sufficiently cover my hair and smells really nice just like the shampoo. I used the sample spray on my towel dried hair and blow dried my hair. It was so soft and I could run my fingers thru it with complete ease. My hair looks and feel completely healthy even after going blonde .
    I really love the results of this fantastic shampoo and conditioner set!

October 19, 2016

I bought this product because i knew i was getting bleach added to my dark hair to get the Balayage look, and bleach always leaves my hair VERY damaged and dry. I used this product right after having my hair done, and it made my hair stay extremely healthy! It also smells AMAZING. It would not be a good daily shampoo/conditioner as it has a lot of proteins in it. I wash my hair every other day.

August 27, 2016

Depending on your hair type, this product can be amazing! I don't use it everyday because I find it to be a little too much for my hair, and i definitely use it more in the summer because I find my hair tends to need more moisture in the winter. Also, LOVE the smell :)

June 28, 2016

It is a great product! The smell is very good and it make my hair really soft and looking heathy! The only down side it the price for the small amount of product that you get!

January 31, 2016

Good scent that lasts for a while after a wash. It was a light liquid that was to be combed through the hair after a shampoo. It left my damaged hair soft and manageable. Was it worth the extra money? Not sure - it just did not wow me as some other grocery brands have.