Reese's Puffs Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 368 in Cereal

April 12, 2017

This cereal is the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. It was definitely one of my favourites as a kid and every now and then i'll get it to have a treat!

March 31, 2017

love this cereal especially a fan of things chocolate and peanut butter so yummy.
    we always buy this in my household as my partner loves it to, we buy the family size box but its doesn't last very long between the two of us lol

March 13, 2017

i love the peanut butter chocolate combo that Reese's Puffs cereal has to offer they have made it taste better by reducing sugar content and making the cereal with whole grains.

an absolute must buy !!!

March 08, 2017

J'ADORE tout ce qui est de Reese! Le beurre d'arachide et le chocolat est vraiment mon coup de coeur. Quand j'étais petite, j'achalais mes parents pour avoir ces céréales! Évidemment elles sont très sucrées et 0 santé mais une fois de temps en temps pourquoi pas ❤️

February 25, 2017

I am a huge Reeses fan and so I had to try this cereal. It is delicious! Crunchy and full of that yummy reese flavour. I enjoy this with milk or on its own :)

February 25, 2017

Gotta admit this cereal amoung many other awesome flavour are way overpriced, period.
    Theyre delicious, but super unhealthy .. so where's the line?
    For the price and the taste 1 box a month of this stuff is just fine

February 21, 2017

I admit, I love this cereal so much that NEVER have I tasted it with milk poured on it! it makes a wonderful snack food for when you're having a craving for chocolate and peanut butter!

January 19, 2017

This cereal is more like candy than a breakfast food. It tastes AMAZING! Just like candy. I rarely even eat it with milk, I will just eat it dry like a snack. Just so good!

September 17, 2016

It tastes just like the chocolate. I can honestly say I munch on this cereal while at home watching a movie. It's like my popcorn at the theaters. I enjoy eating this cereal with or without milk.

September 14, 2016

Favourite cereal of all time. Love peanut butter and Reece. Wish it was a bit healthier but it's definitely and always will be a favourite. Bring it out on holidays and camping.

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil

xela added a new review for
    Catelli Smart Pasta