Reese's Puffs Reviews
#11 in Cereal

April 16, 2018

What's not to like?

Chocolate and peanut butter, a match made in heaven. Make it into a cereal, and it's perfection. Round, crunchy pieces of cereal, and flavoured milk when you're done!

April 03, 2018

Get in my belly :)

This is hands down my favorite cereal. I love every peanut butter filled crunchy bite. These are soo good! I buy these all the time. My kids enjoy them also.

March 28, 2018

My favourite snack, not just breakfast

I love anything with peanut butter in it so having the Reese peanut butter cups in cereal form is amazing. They're such light puffs that you can't stop eating them!

March 26, 2018

I bet you just can't eat one bowl full !!

I love love these, unfortunately I don't want to sound like a pig but I love these that much I got to go back for my second serving , when I'm in the mood for a snack, this is my snack without the milk, my grandkids are big lovers also, I truly understand why now I wouldn't eat these at first because they are just for the grandkids but once I got a taste of them ..now I can't stop...lol

March 26, 2018

“Best ever!”

My 10 year old absolutely loves this cereal. He requests it every time we go to the store. I can’t soeak for the taste, but he says it’s the best ever. As the bank account, I think the price is good compared to others. I’m sure we will be buying it for a long time coming.

March 05, 2018

My Guilty Pleasure

I'm actually embarrassed to admit how much I love this cereal! Always my go-to on a cheat day (even over pizza and chocolate!) There's just something about chocolate and peanut butter that never disappoints.

February 17, 2018

My Netflix and chill snack is also breakfast

I love chocolate and peanut butter together period. It comes in so many forms now it's a beloved classic!! I like that they make it a cereal to do wish it was gluten free because I have Celiac however I can appreciate the time I did have with his cereal and old man it's so delicious after a while the hard crunchiness of it does hurt your mouth but that could just be me trying to eat the entire box in one sitting lol

January 30, 2018

My favorite!

Ever since I was a kid this has been my all time favorite cereal! Now, even as an adult, I sometimes buy a box to treat myself! It is the perfect mixture of peanut butter and chocolate!

January 23, 2018

Treat

I absolutely love these they taste amazing! I will say though I usually eat them as more of a treat instead of breakfast because they are so sugary and unhealthy.

2.7/5

November 01, 2017

Caterpillar

When I was younger this would be my go to cereal. I was eating it one day and I noticed something chewy in my mouth. So I spot it out and sure enough it was a baby caterpillar in my mouth from the cereal. I was in such disgust! My mom called them and the only thing they did was offer us more coupons. I have never eaten this cereal since this.