Reese's Puffs Reviews
#11 in Cereal

1.8/5

June 29, 2018

Too sweet

It is too sweet to eat in the morning. It does not taste like peanut butter. The chocolate ones are alright. But overall, this product is meh. Really don't recommend it.

June 03, 2018

love it

i really love peanut butter and chocolate combination. so to have it in a cereal is reallly great for my craving. it makes the milk taste really good as well

May 05, 2018

Worth the price

You get so much in a box for so cheap. I buy this once every other week and my family loves it. A bit too sugary but all cereal is. Good in moderation will continue to purchase

May 04, 2018

Snacking Delight

Love this cereal! My husband adds chocolate milk to his cereal and calls it dessert but I like it for snacking. It's just got that great crunch and then BAM you get the great flavour!

May 04, 2018

Love Reese Puffs!

This is a cereal that is on my top list of favorites! I always buy the biggest box I can and love sitting down to have a bowl of it in the morning! It tastes pretty close to actual Reese cups, but of course a bit more subtle. It's so good if you are craving peanut butter!

April 16, 2018

What's not to like?

Chocolate and peanut butter, a match made in heaven. Make it into a cereal, and it's perfection. Round, crunchy pieces of cereal, and flavoured milk when you're done!

April 03, 2018

Get in my belly :)

This is hands down my favorite cereal. I love every peanut butter filled crunchy bite. These are soo good! I buy these all the time. My kids enjoy them also.

March 28, 2018

My favourite snack, not just breakfast

I love anything with peanut butter in it so having the Reese peanut butter cups in cereal form is amazing. They're such light puffs that you can't stop eating them!

March 26, 2018

I bet you just can't eat one bowl full !!

I love love these, unfortunately I don't want to sound like a pig but I love these that much I got to go back for my second serving , when I'm in the mood for a snack, this is my snack without the milk, my grandkids are big lovers also, I truly understand why now I wouldn't eat these at first because they are just for the grandkids but once I got a taste of them ..now I can't stop...lol

March 26, 2018

“Best ever!”

My 10 year old absolutely loves this cereal. He requests it every time we go to the store. I can’t soeak for the taste, but he says it’s the best ever. As the bank account, I think the price is good compared to others. I’m sure we will be buying it for a long time coming.