Reese's Puffs Reviews
#11 in Cereal

August 21, 2018

Best treat cereal ever!!!

This cereal is my go to when I need a treat. Because I mean what is more comforting than a bowl of cereal and when that cereal is made to taste like a Reese?!? Heaven in a bowl!

August 21, 2018

Delicious

These cereals are so delicious! They make a perfect breakfast, lunch, snack, desert, whatever! They taste so good, I will buy again for sure and I recommend

August 19, 2018

I would buy this cereal again.

This cereal has won my kids over even my husband loves this brand of cereal. I've got to keep it in stock in my kitchen. Great taste. The price isn't to high. My family and I are 100% satisfied with the product.

August 13, 2018

Reeses puffs

This is the best combination of cereal they could have possibly made. I wake up to Reeses puffs every morning. It's delicious. It doesn't taste exactly like Reeses candy but it's definitely a treat. Yummy. You have to try them to believe!

1.8/5

June 29, 2018

Too sweet

It is too sweet to eat in the morning. It does not taste like peanut butter. The chocolate ones are alright. But overall, this product is meh. Really don't recommend it.

June 03, 2018

love it

i really love peanut butter and chocolate combination. so to have it in a cereal is reallly great for my craving. it makes the milk taste really good as well

May 05, 2018

Worth the price

You get so much in a box for so cheap. I buy this once every other week and my family loves it. A bit too sugary but all cereal is. Good in moderation will continue to purchase

May 04, 2018

Snacking Delight

Love this cereal! My husband adds chocolate milk to his cereal and calls it dessert but I like it for snacking. It's just got that great crunch and then BAM you get the great flavour!

May 04, 2018

Love Reese Puffs!

This is a cereal that is on my top list of favorites! I always buy the biggest box I can and love sitting down to have a bowl of it in the morning! It tastes pretty close to actual Reese cups, but of course a bit more subtle. It's so good if you are craving peanut butter!

April 16, 2018

What's not to like?

Chocolate and peanut butter, a match made in heaven. Make it into a cereal, and it's perfection. Round, crunchy pieces of cereal, and flavoured milk when you're done!