Remington 8-9600 Flat Iron Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 81 in Flat Iron

March 18, 2017

This is definately a decent flat iron. It's very affordable, it gets to the heat I need it to and it doesn't pull on my hair. It's a compact size and doesn't take up too much room

April 21, 2016

I have this model of Remington flat iron in red and it has been my favourite ever since I first used it!

I'm a girl with very "combination hair" - some days it's greasy, flat, and straight after a wash and dry, and sometimes it's voluminous, wavy, and dry. If I allow my hair to dry naturally, it can become curly, too. I've had straightening irons from Revlon, Chi, and other top brands but always had the same issues: the flat iron only worked on dry, agreeable hair that was sectioned off. I simply don't have the time or effort to allot 45 minutes or more to my hair in the morning. At least, not anymore!

Remington wasn't a brand I had heard of, but I gave it a go. No matter what condition or health my hair is in, this flat iron straightens, smooths, and shines! The temperature range is perfect and goes up to 455 degrees, and is shown on a LED screen for easy management. The straighteners cord swivels to avoid tangling, and plates don't pinch or snap hair strands.

I love this tool! By far the best straightener I have owned - and I have had many!