Renew life Ultimate Flora 50 Billion Critical Care
Good

Renew life Ultimate Flora 50 Billion Critical Care Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 26 in Probiotics

February 21, 2017

This is an awesome probiotic!! I having been using this specific one for 2 years now. I have a leaky gut, prone too yeast infections, and thyroid conditions and this probiotic helps with all of that. I take one in the morning before I eat anything for better absorption. You need to keep this product in the fridge so its more effective.

This is a high potency probiotic. Its especially useful if you just got off antibiotics. You should always take a probiotic after any antibiotic because you need to build up the good bacteria in your body as it has been destroyed by the antibiotic. If you have chronic digestive issues this is also a great product for you too take. Any stomach issues you defiantly need too take this.

I buy this at Nutters Bulk for 49.99$ expensive but it makes me feel better so its totally worth the purchase.

March 01, 2016

I had trouble with my digestion, even if this is a little bit pricy i'll buy it again. it's gluten-free and it help me a lot. You can use it on a daily base for a long time or in a cure for X days

February 21, 2016

I have stomach problems I Like these because they are a one a day formula. The 50 Billion critical care I find really makes a difference. I like this brand And continue to buy it.