Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 890 in Mascara

Bold Impact brush - Exclusive design. What it Does: Dramatizes eyes with 25x fuller, 70% curvier, and 80% visibly longer lashes with beautiful separation. Lashes appear multiplied from every angle. How it Works: Unique Bold Impact brush features a breakthrough design to build dramatic lashes in three ways - Shorter bristles deposit mascara for extreme fullness; Extended bristles lift lashes up and out for maximum length, curl and separation; Tapered tip reaches corners of eyes to magnify and multiply the smallest of lashes. Patented lightweight gel formula spirals around Tube lash with intense color for maximum impact with no caking or flaking. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-irritating. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Safe for sensitive eyes. Made in USA with US and non US components.

April 13, 2017

I can't say enough about this Mascara, This is the best one I have purchased in a long time. love love love the way it makes my lashes stand out. Love this product for sure, love the volume and how it lengthens my lashes, Great for a good nite out ladies.

March 02, 2017

Absolutely the thickest darkest mascara which a massive impact. Eye stand out. No smudging. Eyelashes look super long and luscious. .great for evening wear or for daywear with those with small lashes.

February 26, 2017

It does the job. Not the greatest mascara out there but it does add volume. I haven't tried any other 3D mascaras so can't compare, but this one is not extravagant.

February 07, 2017

This mascara makes your lashes look long and full without making them look to clumpy. There is no dry residue left on the lashes. My eye lashes look natural as well.

1.5/5

September 01, 2016

good product made a good job vos cils seront dans un état sublime et choyer
    surtout il faut l,essayer
    ne deviens pas épais et surtout ne pique pas les yeux

July 13, 2016

j'ai acheté le Revlon 3D le rouge et je l'adore il a une petite brosse mais il est très efficace, le mascara ne sèche pas trop vite et la brosse permet d'aller sur toute la surface des cils, il est merveilleux un must......

July 08, 2016

I absolutely love the Revlon 3D extreme mascara! The brush on this mascara. It spreads all your lashes, and is great at making them look fuller and longer.

June 13, 2016

I want to let everyone know first that I did purchase the mascara with the coupon so it was cheaper for me that day then to just go into the store today and purchase it so I based it off my purchase for my ratings versus what you would pay at the store today.

I was not blessed in the lash department. They are so think and so light that it is hard to see them so I need something with "oomph" that gives me vibrant lashes and this is not it. Honestly it took way to many layers to even get a feeling of having a nice set of lashes. Save your money

May 26, 2016

This is an easy applied mascara. I love the fullness that it makes my lashes. No clumping!! it is also easy to take off at night and if I forget I still look good in the morning.

May 16, 2016

I liked the formula and brush on this mascara. It holds well and does not flake. Revlon goes on sale pretty often too so it gives you the opportunity to try their products without regrets