Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 888 in Mascara

March 29, 2017

I am a huge mascara junkie, so I was excited about all the benefits this was supposed to have! I've heard great reviews.. . To be honest the formula is pretty good - but I've had to use it with the brush from my previous mascara because the brush is miniscule!!
    Also a pet peeve of mine - having to wipe the brush off real well because pulling it out doesn't clean off the excess product well enough.
    I will be sticking with my other brand...

March 17, 2017

this is definitely another run of the mill mascara. I was really expecting more fullness than it provided, even after multiple coats. The one plus is that this mascara did not clump at all, but if you are looking for a full lush look id move on to the next.

March 06, 2017

This mascara is fabulous! It doesn't clump and it stays on all day! The price is reasonable and I find it lasts a long time in my cosmetic bag. I won't be buying any other mascara now that I have found this one!

February 25, 2017

I have amazing lashes, without mascara. But a good mascara will enhance them and make people ask if they're real! This brand certainly does it for me. I find I need to add more (brush for longer) than other brands I've tried, to reach my desired effect - which brings down the value for me, but it looks amazing. Lashes are longer, thicker and far from clumpy (huge plus). It lasts all day no problem too. Top 4! Bravo!

February 08, 2017

I found this mascara hard to put on even. It has a very different brush and I found it wanted to glob on the end of the brush. It has fibers iln it that dragged when you put it on. I think that was the reason for clumping on the brush.

January 29, 2017

The waterproof version of this mascara is very effective in keeping the mascara on. It comes off fairly easily with makeup remover. The only down side is it can be clumpy so you have to apply it gently and only with a light layer. It's good if you want some lash definition that's waterproof!

October 08, 2016

I'm a disappointed with this product because although it makes great lashes (fuller, longer) it flakes like crazy!!! It applied it at 8 in the morning and by noon I had a lot of black dust under my eyes...not a cute look!!!

September 29, 2016

First off, I love the way the mascara bottle looks. It has a red cap with a black wand and looks very chic. The actual mascara brush is very small, and to me it goes on pretty clumpy. It is easier to make your lashes look accidentally clumpy with this mascara, and I really hate clumpy lashes. I would not buy again, but I will finish off the mascara that I have.

September 14, 2016

Revlon ultimate All in one mascara is a step beyond perfection. With no need to worry about smudges or runs or clumps. When you step outside, you feel your makeup was done by a professional.

July 11, 2016

Une toute nouvelle brosse de petit format qui permet facilement d'atteindre tout les cils. Plutôt facile à appliquer et bonne texture! Mascara de tout les jours, un bel éclat sans trop!

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil

xela added a new review for
    Catelli Smart Pasta