Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #318 out of 947 in Mascara

May 30, 2017

Revlon why? the wand and handle are horrible to hold unless you have little doll hands and the flat shape of the handle makes it great for poking yourself in the eye... I used the actual mascara with a spare spooly and the product isn't all that much better- goopy and clumpy and made the ends of my lashes stick together. Not at all impressed- only plus is it came off pretty easy.

1.2/5

May 12, 2017

I hated this mascara's design. The applicator is ridiculously small and I had a hard time trying to coat my lashes with the product. I use my old mascara brush and the actual mascara part is not bad. The brush is stupid.

May 11, 2017

Revlon all in one mascara is a good brand but the wanday is not long enough to make a even sweep of the lash ... the wand is to short for what a nomal eye would need to cover in jut a couple of strokes

1.8/5

March 29, 2017

I am a huge mascara junkie, so I was excited about all the benefits this was supposed to have! I've heard great reviews.. . To be honest the formula is pretty good - but I've had to use it with the brush from my previous mascara because the brush is miniscule!!
    Also a pet peeve of mine - having to wipe the brush off real well because pulling it out doesn't clean off the excess product well enough.
    I will be sticking with my other brand...

2.7/5

March 17, 2017

this is definitely another run of the mill mascara. I was really expecting more fullness than it provided, even after multiple coats. The one plus is that this mascara did not clump at all, but if you are looking for a full lush look id move on to the next.

March 06, 2017

This mascara is fabulous! It doesn't clump and it stays on all day! The price is reasonable and I find it lasts a long time in my cosmetic bag. I won't be buying any other mascara now that I have found this one!

February 25, 2017

I have amazing lashes, without mascara. But a good mascara will enhance them and make people ask if they're real! This brand certainly does it for me. I find I need to add more (brush for longer) than other brands I've tried, to reach my desired effect - which brings down the value for me, but it looks amazing. Lashes are longer, thicker and far from clumpy (huge plus). It lasts all day no problem too. Top 4! Bravo!

1.7/5

February 08, 2017

I found this mascara hard to put on even. It has a very different brush and I found it wanted to glob on the end of the brush. It has fibers iln it that dragged when you put it on. I think that was the reason for clumping on the brush.

January 29, 2017

The waterproof version of this mascara is very effective in keeping the mascara on. It comes off fairly easily with makeup remover. The only down side is it can be clumpy so you have to apply it gently and only with a light layer. It's good if you want some lash definition that's waterproof!

October 08, 2016

I'm a disappointed with this product because although it makes great lashes (fuller, longer) it flakes like crazy!!! It applied it at 8 in the morning and by noon I had a lot of black dust under my eyes...not a cute look!!!