Good

My top 3 most important factors when choosing a moisturizer are:
    1) How it makes my skin feel
    2) No harmful dyes or parabens
    3) scent

This moisturizer fit the bill perfectly. A lot of times moisturizers either leave my skin feeling greasy/slimy or they wear off and my skin feels itchy again. With this cream, my face feels great right when applying it (love the sensation), and also feels great all day without any greasy residue feeling, so I know it is doing its job. It meets my requirements of containing no dyes or parabens, and finally, the smell is fantastic - a nice clean gentle scent. I love that it is working on my skin with it's anti-aging properties as well - a huge plus. One more thing I will say is that I love the packaging! The bottle itself is very attractive, and while that does not matter as far as the cream goes, it does make me like it even more. I cannot think of a single drawback to this product and am very, very pleased with it! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice