Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner Reviews
#63 in Eye Liner

November 27, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Perfect liner

This is my go to liquid liner. I havent found one better than this yet. It creates the perfect line without smudging and is really easy to apply. It can dry out and get crusty though so the tube doesnt last long.

October 23, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

fab

great eyeliner easy to apply love the stick lasts for ages too and the colour is black doesnt go grey and watery like some that iv tried. quite good value especially when on a 3 for 2 sale

2.0/5

October 28, 2018

Fine if your willing to spend time applying multiple layers

Was happy when I first put it on but shortly after ran into my main issue..,
    It disappears? Only some of what I applied was actually still there. Had to apply 4 times to get an almost even appearance.

February 12, 2018

Great eyeliner.

I was never a fan of liquid eyeliner until I tried this one.
    It goes on so smoothly and has such a great dark tint.
    This is my go to when I need a new eyeliner.

January 24, 2018

Best drugstore eyeliner

I think I have purchased at least 7 of these. The tip is super precise! It's also super black and it lasts all night long without smudging. Truly recommend.

January 13, 2018

I want to like it, but don't

I tried this product because it had good reviews on EWG's Skin Deep saying it had ingredients that were not as toxic as many other eyeliners. I wanted to like this product, but I found it wasn't as good as other products. I found the colour fades throughout the day, and can easily smear if you have oily skin. Also, when washing it off, instead of flaking off, it disintegrates making it easy to get into your eyes. In conclusion, it's a good eyeliner in terms of toxicity, but it doesn't work as well as other eyeliners.

December 06, 2017

Great value!

I've been using this product for over 2 years now and I really like it. I mostly use it it the create the perfect cat eye look winged liner. It is affordable and has a nice pigmentation. The brush tip is also very precise.

December 06, 2017

Great eyeliner for those on a budget

This eyeliner works great especially considering the price. It lasts quite long, it's inexpensive and it doesn't smear. The only thing I don't like about it is that the darkest black shade still seems to be a little see-through especially on top of eye shadow,, whereas I want my eyeliner as dark as my soul. The brush also has a tendency to split and lose hairs which is a little annoying. But otherwise, I highly recommend, the quality is good.

November 12, 2017

Je rachète ce produit chaque fois !

J'adore le eyeliner exagerate de Rimmel. Il s'applique tellement bien et dure toute la journée ! Je le porte pratiquement tout les jours. Je le rachète sans cesse parce qu'il est très efficace et peu cher !

October 02, 2017

The only liquid liner I use!

I've been using this liquid eyeliner for about 4 years now and it is amazing! I use it pretty much everyday. It's affordable and masts forever and not to mention looks great.