Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 891 in Mascara

The first Rimmel London mascara and lash treatment in one that works both instantly, and overtime. The advanced ultra-lengthening formula instantly makes lashes appear up to 80% longer. Over time, the unique Grow-Lash Complex strengthens, nourishes and renews lashes to promote natural lash growth for up to 117% longer looking lashes after 30 days.

April 06, 2017

j'ai déjà utilisé ce mascara, il fais de très beau cils je viens de me rendre compte que ca la rien donner de changer je vais aller me l'acheter !

March 31, 2017

I needed a new mascara and this was on sale so thought I would give it a try, well I was pleasantly surprised I really liked it . after using it for a few days my eyelashes really did look longer really pleased and will definitely buy this again just wish it came in a water proof version

August 24, 2016

Bought this mascara because it was on sale and was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked it. My lashes looked so long I didn't even need to bother with eyes shadow as my eyes look nice and big with just the mascara. Didn't make them look as full as some others I've used, but all in all a great product.

August 06, 2016

This is currently my go to mascara. I I am in love with it. It's perfect when lengthening my lashes. It always work perfectly on my lower lashes. Great product.

July 06, 2016

I absolutely love this mascara. It is the only mascara that i will purchase. It doesn't clump at all. And it actually helps to grow your eye lashes longer.

1.5/5

June 17, 2016

This mascara claims that after you use it you will have thicker/fuller lashes. It also claims that when you initially use it you will experience thicker fuller lashes.

Perhaps I am spoiled by high end mascaras but initially this product was a complete fail - from brush to the product itself it was lacking - I felt there was no benefit that made me want to use the product but I did want to try it for the 30 days to see if I would get thicker lashes so I ended up using it as a primer for other mascaras.

I used this product for 30 days after which I noticed no difference at all in my lashes (I took before and after pictures). Perhaps there was an issue because I applied a different product over top but I was very disappointed

June 08, 2016

I bought this because the one I usually get from the drug store has been discontinued, and this was the next best thing to it. I love it and glad I purchased it. The only thing is, is that I don't like the brush. It took some getting used to thats for sure. But i do have to say my lashes do look a little longer and definitely makes them more longer when I have the product on. I will definitely repurchase :)

June 07, 2016

I'm obsessed with this mascara. Everytime my drugstore has them on sale I buy at LEAST 2. They make your lashes so dark so eccentric. I literally can't leave the house without putting it on. My all time favourite mascara ever.

May 10, 2016

I never really believes that this mascara would be a miracle product but i gave it a try anyway. I found the formula way too wet for my taste and it gave me almost no volume. I tried it a couple of times then it went to the trash. Only good if you want a cheap natural looking mascara

April 12, 2016

I received this product from influenster to test and at first I didn't like it. It made my eyelashes really clumpy and just didn't seem to nourish them. After weeks of use my opinion has done a 180. I've noticed my lashes are longer and stronger than they have ever been before. I'm definitely going to continue to use this product.