Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara Reviews
#35 in Mascara

The first Rimmel London mascara and lash treatment in one that works both instantly, and overtime. The advanced ultra-lengthening formula instantly makes lashes appear up to 80% longer. Over time, the unique Grow-Lash Complex strengthens, nourishes and renews lashes to promote natural lash growth for up to 117% longer looking lashes after 30 days.

March 25, 2019

Not the best

I didn't like the brush provided with this mascara, it just sticked all my lashes together and it was ugly BUT the actual liquid inside itself was great. When used with another brush it had the right consistency and really helped growing my lashes a bit

September 22, 2018

One of my Faves!

I have naturally long lashes but they are blonde and I have to use lots of different mascaras to make them pop! I use this mascara first to darken and lengthen my lashes and it also separates them. Love it! Will buy again and again.

July 15, 2018

My fave mascara!!!

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It has a growth complex in it as well. It's priced great and the wand is straight and not too big so it's perfect for getting in right at the root. It makes my lashes look super long! I recommend it to any and everyone!

June 30, 2018

My favourite mascara

The wond on the mascara makes my eyelashes so long, it gripes all of them. It's also very build able and black. With only a few coats it looks like your wearing fake eye lashes

2.7/5

May 06, 2018

Meh

This mascara is alright. It does lengthen your lashes - quite a bit actually, but it gives you zero volume. I like the wand because it separates each lash and doesn't leave any clumps. The main reason I'm giving this 3 stars is because even after I curl my lashes, when I apply this, it uncurls them. It also claims to lengthen your lashes overtime, but I don't think my lashes grew. Overall, okay product.

April 11, 2018

works well

I like the Rimmel lash accelerator mascara as it works really well at defining and lengthening lashes. I've been using it for a few weeks now and feel like my lashes are a little healthier and don't feel as thin as they did when I started using this mascara. Hopefully I start seeing more noticeable results, but even as just an everyday mascara, it works really well and the color is really nice. It's not heavy either so it's super comfy to wear all day.

November 01, 2017

Works ...but not a Miracle

This gives a very natural lash. My lashes did not grow crazy as promised - but they did look healthier. It is my go to mascara because it's just enough fora no-makeup look.

April 06, 2017

j'ai déjà utilisé ce mascara, il fais de très beau cils je viens de me rendre compte que ca la rien donner de changer je vais aller me l'acheter !

March 31, 2017

I needed a new mascara and this was on sale so thought I would give it a try, well I was pleasantly surprised I really liked it . after using it for a few days my eyelashes really did look longer really pleased and will definitely buy this again just wish it came in a water proof version

August 24, 2016

Bought this mascara because it was on sale and was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked it. My lashes looked so long I didn't even need to bother with eyes shadow as my eyes look nice and big with just the mascara. Didn't make them look as full as some others I've used, but all in all a great product.