Riversol Anti-Aging Reparative Treatment Reviews
#10 in Serums

April 22, 2019

Pleasantly surprised by this product

I also got the trial for 15 days sampler. I thought the product keep my skin soft and doughy. It was light on my skin and I didn't need to apply more than a pea size as instructed on the package. I really like the light gel cleaner. It melts my eye makeup no problem. I really liked that product more than anything else. Also the cream and serum both are pretty good products. I like how my skin feels like every night when I do the skin care routine before going to bed. I feel the softness stays until morning. I have ordered the full size and wondering if I should be getting the exfoliating product as well.

April 17, 2019

This was great product to sample

I received a 15 day Anti-aging sample from Riversol. I was hesitant to sample this product, I have sensitive skin. Most washes tend to break me out in rashes. Or drys my skin out. Not this product,it washed away all makeup. Left my skin feeling tight. Definitely recommend.

2.3/5

March 11, 2019

Not For Me

I received the 15 Day sample kit. I was very excited to use it but the results are not quite what I hoped. I used only Riversol and exactly as directed during the trial period and it didn't make my skin feel better. To add insult to injury, I've had people comment how tired I look and ask if I'm feeling ok. It feels heavy on my skin and but almost felt drying at the same time. I have gone back to my regular products as a result. It also has a very clinical kinda smell to it which I found was unpleasant and reminded me of being in the hospital. I don't think I would purchase anything from this product line.

March 05, 2019

Wonderful Samples

Received my samples was very impressed with the packaging and the contents. From the very first application I love the way it looked and felt on my face. I have had no adverse reactions and my skin actually feels great.

February 07, 2019

Fantastic Anti-Aging Serum for Sensitive Skin

I have very sensitive skin that is also prone to break outs and have always struggled to find great anti-aging products that do not aggravate my skin... until I found Riversol! I use their whole line and my skin has never been better. I'm thrilled in particular with the serum since I generally find serums to be stronger which often caused me to flare up/break out. I'm so happy to have finally a serum for sensitive skin that is also anti-aging. Thank you Riversol!!

February 06, 2019

Skin like a babies bottom

Loving the whole Riversol Anti Aging line!!!
    It's a touch pricy but I like the results and I love that it's a Canadian company. Gotta support Canadian companies - am I right!
    Their customer service is also fantastic, personal emails/letters.
    They aren't overly scented so great if you're sensitive to that.

February 04, 2019

highly effective skincare

Riversol is my new favorite skincare brand. I love that it is non scented and gentle on my sensitive skin. Since starting to use the products I have seen a dramatic reduction in fine lines and uneven skin tone.

February 04, 2019

best yet!

wonderful products and amazing customer service. I first tried their free 5 day sample and fell in love right away. I have now been using the products for 2 years. thank you Dr. Rivers!

1.0/5

January 25, 2019

Nope.

I really, really do not like this product. My skin felt horrible. I looked greasy and shiny. This also dried out my skin so bad it's embarassing. Not even worth trying out the free sample in my opinion!

January 25, 2019

Riversol ....

WoW ..... I am so impressed with Riversol after using it for 15 days the dark spots on my face are just about gone .... And my skin feels so much softer. I love this product so much I bought it before I ran out. It is an awesome product.