Riversol Anti-Aging Reparative Treatment Reviews
#8 in Serums

February 06, 2019

Skin like a babies bottom

Loving the whole Riversol Anti Aging line!!!
    It's a touch pricy but I like the results and I love that it's a Canadian company. Gotta support Canadian companies - am I right!
    Their customer service is also fantastic, personal emails/letters.
    They aren't overly scented so great if you're sensitive to that.

February 04, 2019

highly effective skincare

Riversol is my new favorite skincare brand. I love that it is non scented and gentle on my sensitive skin. Since starting to use the products I have seen a dramatic reduction in fine lines and uneven skin tone.

February 04, 2019

best yet!

wonderful products and amazing customer service. I first tried their free 5 day sample and fell in love right away. I have now been using the products for 2 years. thank you Dr. Rivers!

1.0/5

January 25, 2019

Nope.

I really, really do not like this product. My skin felt horrible. I looked greasy and shiny. This also dried out my skin so bad it's embarassing. Not even worth trying out the free sample in my opinion!

January 25, 2019

Riversol ....

WoW ..... I am so impressed with Riversol after using it for 15 days the dark spots on my face are just about gone .... And my skin feels so much softer. I love this product so much I bought it before I ran out. It is an awesome product.

January 19, 2019

GREAT PRODUCT

I received all these sample packets in the mail to try out it's very effective goes on smoothly refreshes and tones for a healthy looking skin that glows

January 17, 2019

Amazing!!

What can I say? That is the only skin care regimen that has ever worked on my skin. I've been strugling with Rosacea for 8 years, and imagine that, it is all gone now. No signs of it.
    Customer service is amazing, very helpful and it the sample kit that you tried did not work, you can always reach them, very insighful agents and they will help you find the products that best match your skin type.

January 04, 2019

Best skin care routine I've ever tried

Ordered the free sample kit, loved it from the first application. Skin has never felt so soft after cleansing! Fine lines almost disappeared within 3 days, skin tone evened out and by the end of the first week I was even reluctant to put on makeup. Having tried a variety of expensive skin care regimens I have to say the only one I liked this much was Eminence, and Riversol is markedly less expensive.

1.0/5

December 30, 2018

Be careful with this product

I just got the free sample kit with treatment for 15 days and tried to follow the instructions exactly as they are.
    First day it felt weird and my skin shined a lot. Then I realized that it was coming oil from my skin. I thought that was the expected effect, dried all that with a pad and went to sleep.
    Next morning my skin was darker and red at some points. In the night I used again. I washed my face with the cleanser and then applied the moisturizer. Then it started burning, my face was wet again and I realized my skin was dehydrating. But still I wanted to keep trying. 20 minutes later my husband arrived home. He asked me what was happening that my face was so red. When I looked myself in the mirror...OMG I was completely red and the burning feeling was still there.
    I washed my face with cold water. Tried to remove complete the product and apply more cold water.
    I suppose that I got an allergic reaction. If you are going to try be very careful. Not for sensitive skin at all as they say.

November 09, 2018

Didn't work that well for me

I got the 15 day sample kit of Riversol to try out. The kit has you gradually adding additional products/steps to your routine. The cleanser didn't impress me much, it was thick and didn't foam up nicely, which is my preference. The moisturizer was ok, thick but not too greasy. But again, it wasn't anything special. I liked the serum, it went on smoothly and dried quickly, which made it easy to apply a moisturizer on top right away. I've used the glycolic peel twice so far. It seems like it's drying out my skin, but not exfoliating/peeling. I've had other glycolic peels that seemed to be much more effective on my skin. For the price of the products, I think I'd just experiment with other brands to find something that works better for me.