4.1/5
Riversol Dermatologist Developed For Sensitive Skin Hydrating Cream Cleanser Reviews

September 25, 2019

High quality product.

After a couple weeks of using the Riversol line, hydrating cream cleanser being the first step, my complexion looks good. Healthy, no irritation... Like cleansing and moisturizing... baptism for my face. .. product doesn't sudz, dont let that fool you. I loved it. I trust this product. Absolutely amazing. I give platinum stars across the board on this line
    Do your asking good! Buy Riversol. Stay m?

September 09, 2019

Great product

I've used the Hydrating Cream Cleanser + Anti-age Reparative Serum + Daily moisturizing cream for 2 weeks (nice samples lot).
    I have a fairly sensitive skin but I had absolutely no irritation with those products.
    My acne got worse day 2&3;and then almost disappeared (yeah!!).
    Not sure it changed anything regarding the fine lines on my face, but my skin is definitely softer and brighter. Dear Husband who doesn't see anything usually asked me 2 days ago if I was tanned or something because I had a healthier appearance. No doubt it comes from the cream as actually I'm not sleeping well those days...
    The cleanser is easy to apply. My only concern is that you need to rinse it with water, which I usually avoid, but if you don't care about it I recommend this product.

2.3/5

August 15, 2019

Is this really a cleanser?

I did not find this product effective at all. It feels like I am simply applying water to my face and calling it a cleanser. It did not leave my skin feeling cleaned and refreshed. I did not continue using this product.

May 16, 2019

High price but high quality

I have not purchased Riversol products but I was lucky enough to receive a 15 day sample pack from them containing cleanser, moisturizer and peel. I like the cleanser and peel a lot. The moisturizer I was unsure of at first - it is very thick and left my skin feeling greasy and heavy. This only lasted approximately 15 minutes before it soaked in. My skin has never been softer. It has been almost 24 hours now and my normal greasy skin still feels great!

March 19, 2018

A little goes a long way

The slip on this product is remarkable. I only needed a dime size for my whole face and neck. The consistency is similar to SpectroJel. Very lightly scented.

March 12, 2018

15 Day sample kit for Riversol developed for sensitive skin

I love this product. Its made my skin feel more moisturized and healthy, i recommand you order it. Im really getting into it i feel my face is so much cleaner, it also inproved the look when iwear my makeup looks a lot smoother when i pply my makeup now. There is a huge difference from when i first started wearing makeup before i started using Riversal. I hope this helps you desission. Thank you for your time. I hope you enjoy.

February 22, 2018

A gentle cleanser for the most sensitive of skin.

This is a wonderful hydrating cream cleanser that doesnt leave my skin feeling dry and tight after washing. I mostly use milk cleansers on my skin as I find them less harsh and this one felt equally as gentle. Since I am in my thirties I like that this cleanser is gentle enough to use on the entire face, it helps to protect the skins moisture barrier and it relieves irritation and inflammation helping to calm even the most sensitive of skin. Since I received a 15 day trial kit including this, the moisturizer, serum and peel I looked on the Riversol website and the full sized bottle of the hydrating cream cleanser is only 29$. Since only a dime sized amount is needed to clean the face the bottle will last awhile.