Rocky Mountain Soap Company Day Cream - Pomegranate Reviews

Good - 0

October 04, 2017

Wonderful face cream

I received a sample of this cream and decided to try it. I have been VERY surprised at how much I like it. The smell is refreshing, it does not feel heavy or greasy, and my face feels hydrated all day/eve.

March 14, 2017

This day cream is perfect for a dry climate. It is quite heavy but it absorbs well and leaves your skin completely hydrated! This is a must have for winters. My only complaint is that I wish there was a version with SPF in it!

September 17, 2016

I use this cream daily and it's so nourishing not to mention all natural. You can't go wrong with it or the other products in their skin line. Has a nice light scent, and the little pot actually lasts a long time, use sparingly, a little goes a long way!! Love it!!

August 23, 2016

Like all of RMSC's products, their face cream is 100% natural and never tested on animals. Mild, fresh scent in a light facial moisturizer. Never greasy and feels great!